Have just read the Dailies again

UK_Cruiser

There is so much to do on this ship compared to any RCI Cruise I have done and I just cannot wait !!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am normally a "Ports" cruiser. I get stir crazy when there are too many at sea day. We chose the Epic last summer because of the ship, entertainment, restaurants, etc... Looking over these dailies, we've made a great choice. Love it! Can't wait for our turn!:D

I am normally a "Ports" cruiser. I get stir crazy when there are too many at sea day. We chose the Epic last summer because of the ship, entertainment, restaurants, etc... Looking over these dailies, we've made a great choice. Love it! Can't wait for our turn!:D

So much going on at night.

Great shows in theatre,

Howl,

Jazz & Blues in Headliners

Spice H20 parties up on deck

Bliss

Great Restaurants

Loads of bars

Some great ports too...............apart from Nassau which is probably the dullest port out there.

So much going on at night.

Great shows in theatre,

Howl, in headliners

Jazz & Blues in Headliners in Fat Cats

Spice H20 parties up on deck

Bliss

Great Restaurants

Loads of bars

Some great ports too...............apart from Nassau which is probably the dullest port out there.

Might want to read them again

I can't stop reading them. I've read them over and over and still want more. I am obsessing about what fitness class to take, what drink to have. OMG I can't freaking wait. I don't care if my room is packed like sardines and I get wet from the sink. I'm beyond excited!!!

I can't stop reading them. I've read them over and over and still want more. I am obsessing about what fitness class to take, what drink to have. OMG I can't freaking wait. I don't care if my room is packed like sardines and I get wet from the sink. I'm beyond excited!!!

Where are they?

Have you heard of the word pedantic ? ;)

Actually recent studies have shown that people are never pedantic. If you read more you would realize that pedantery, derived from an old english word meaning "smart," is now considered a sub-category of nerdy.

• 1 month later...

Great attitude. I'm excited too for my Oct cruise. Have a great time!!!

Archived