I Love Carnival Because....

I love Carnival Cruise Lines for one reason....Truth and Honesty. Go to their website....see the posts and reviews of their ships....Like it or Don't like it...why or why not?

Everyone has an opinion and CARNIVAL allows you to share it without Censoring it...amazing! Well I Like That alot!

and here is why:

Carnival is not one that usually pays attention to Cruise Critic, like NCL or RCCL (those two are very pro-active with Cruise Critic), but I guess with all the 50/50 wishy washy reviews of the Dream lately, maybe they are coming around to the power of the POST!

Carnival is of the belief that no one entity shall control how they do business, that is why they, themselves, post the horrid, nasty, negative reviews about the ships on their own website. They believe that we all know "What we are getting into" and, if we don't like the experience, No Refund!.

This image and corporate justice came from a Carnival Rep, very high up in the organization that I just got off the phone with...Bravo! It's their business and if we don't like it, so we don't spend our money with them, ....frankly I like them so they can have ALL my money!

One other thing...as any of us who have cruised before agree...it's a wonderful experience that we all enjoy and would not return if it were not truly a magical fabulous experience....We make the Experience!

But THEN there are those who look for freebies and refunds and complain and moan about the TRAVESTIES AND TRAUMAS of the Vacation, Oh My Gawd, the chipping of a fingernail on a lounge chair or...gasp...... a Long Horrid Line of PEOPLE drenched in suntan oil.....AHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh my gosh, I forgot to Fabreeze, a "smell"...that will absolutely ruin my vacation!!!!!!!!! Tell me one thing...if your husband makes a Constitution in the toilet on Sunday Morning at your home...is it the end of the world???? And you want a refund on your life because the smell, which you contributed too, ruined your vacation?????(I am sure you know someone like that)....

So, let see, Carnival Cruise Lines, "LLC....they own roughly 56 percent of the Cruise Lines, The whole Industry!!!!:::You did not know this????

1. Carnival

2. Princess

3. Costa

4. Cunard

5. Windstar

6. HAL or Holland Amercian Line

Do they care whether we like it or not? Lets look at the numbers:

The BEST FOOD: Carnival Cruise Lines

For the past 35 years Carnival and the rest of the cruise lines have been in business, only about 57 million people have cruised.

Just looking at the USA..There are 370 million of us now.....well, there are 300 million passengers to go....if only once....well, you tell me. Price Price Price for an all inclusive vacation? Hello???

Cruise Critic DOES have power with RCCL and NCL, the two smaller "Sisters", but with over 50 percent of the market share belonging to CCL, the Stockholders are very happy with their continued profitable bottom line.

IT IS WHAT IT IS, AND WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT IS HOW FABULOUS IT IS GOING TO BE.

Just a thought....a very experienced cruiser and NON COMPLAINER jw

The people...

I love Carnival because of the people. They work their tails off so that for seven days I can be shed of all of my responsibilities and daily worries.

They let me be a kid again. I make a mess of my room and someone comes in and cleans it up and I don't get scolded ONCE!

They cook for me... they entertain me... they leave me alone when I need to be.

Yep... the people.

:)

The people...

I love Carnival because of the people. They work their tails off so that for seven days I can be shed of all of my responsibilities and daily worries.

They let me be a kid again. I make a mess of my room and someone comes in and cleans it up and I don't get scolded ONCE!

They cook for me... they entertain me... they leave me alone when I need to be.

Yep... the people.

:)

But you have those people on other cruise lines too, not only Carnival:D

I am absolutely astounded that I have no Idolic, Self-Agrandizement challenges here.....,where are the ever so present.... "Get at all cost" ....Carnival Carnivores??? Why so suddenly silent????

Is it because that Carnival accepts your challenge and allows primates to vent directly on their website?

Is it that maybe because I spent two thousand dollars of my hard earned money to cruise on Carnival, that you are so very upset that you have no power over me?

Or is it that the Boca attitude no longer exists because you can't afford it?

Carnival Cruise Lines: Score 2 Rediculous Complaints: ZERO

People who take care of us and care about us and remember us and who are true to us....

Oh wait a minute...YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE CREW OF THEIR SHIPS! I have always been remembered on Carnival....

Carnival is the Best!

I am absolutely astounded that I have no Idolic, Self-Agrandizement challenges here.....,where are the ever so present.... "Get at all cost" ....Carnival Carnivores??? Why so suddenly silent????

Is it because that Carnival accepts your challenge and allows primates to vent directly on their website?

Is it that maybe because I spent two thousand dollars of my hard earned money to cruise on Carnival, that you are so very upset that you have no power over me?

Or is it that the Boca attitude no longer exists because you can't afford it?

Carnival Cruise Lines: Score 2 Rediculous Complaints: ZERO

Are you just trying to stir the pot?:confused:

I'll be honest, I love Carnival because they've always had the lowest prices for cruising. Haven't had a bad cruise yet, and as long as they keep the prices lower than the competition, I'll be coming back again and again.

Are you just trying to stir the pot?:confused:

Hee Hee, I hope you are a Carnival affectionado...I love Carnival...I am just tired of the mindless, careless, rediculous hatred of Carnival....My Vacation of a Lifetime is coming up, and I could care less about the menial long line trials and tribulation of the encumbered with all the awful tragedies of life on their long line smelly ruined vacation because of Carnival, thank you very much. What a travesty!!!

These people need to look on the INSIDE first, before chastising a Great American Cruise Line for ruining their Life!!!

I love Carnival, because for 10+ years, they have gone above and beyond on all 35 cruises to give my special needs son a wonderful vacation.

The fact that they did it for a reasonable price....is a bonus.

I love Carnival, because for 10+ years, they have gone above and beyond on all 35 cruises to give my special needs son a wonderful vacation.

The fact that they did it for a reasonable price....is a bonus.

Yay!!!! That's what I am talkin about! Carnival is absolutely wonderful, thank you!

w/about 8 more booked...been cruzin since '69..with many onther lines since then and others thrown in the last 4 years. I can be at port in 2/4/ 6/hours from my home. I cruze like I'll live forever, and live like I'll die tomorrow ! CCL has wonderful memories for me, and great friends forever ! Cant beat it for the price, and mostly I pay double for Single Supp.

I make a mess of my room and someone comes in and cleans it up and I don't get scolded ONCE

I'm a weird one. When I stay at a hotel where I know someone will clean up after me, I keep the room quite clean so that person doesn't have to clean as much or at all. Sometimes, I put up the DND sign just to give them a break. Yet at home, my room is a mess.

I'll be honest, I love Carnival because they've always had the lowest prices for cruising. Haven't had a bad cruise yet, and as long as they keep the prices lower than the competition, I'll be coming back again and again.

My sentiments exactly!

I love Carnival because:

The Conquest.

If you live in Texas, want to avoid airfare, want a balcony and plan your cruises six months in advance rather than 2 years in advance, Carnival rocks. Maybe when I am in my 50-60's and need to invest that extra $1000 to feel important then I may try another line. As it is...Carnival.

Seriously, it is all about location location location for us. We have a trip back on the Conquest in Sept, for the third time, and personally I believe in Magic:p Carnival always comes through in a big way. They are my first choice when planning a cruise. Sure we can spend the cash to go out with these other lines but I am yet to be convinced it is worth it. My father, 72, is like ultra platinum VIP super cruiser whatever on several other lines but Carnival remains his favorite as well. I am kinda uneducated on the differences but Carnival keeps me coming back time and time again. Dollar for dollar they simply can't be beat. Sure if you want to roll like a rockstar and dress to the T every night and have a fat bank account then maybe a different line is for you. We are simple military folk and Carnival treats us well.

I feel the same way! Everyone i have met on a Carnival cruise has been a true down to earth nice person. So why switch?;)

Archived