I Love Carnival Because....

I love Carnival Cruise Lines for one reason....Truth and Honesty. Go to their website....see the posts and reviews of their ships....Like it or Don't like it...why or why not?

Everyone has an opinion and CARNIVAL allows you to share it without Censoring it...amazing! Well I Like That alot!

and here is why:

Carnival is not one that usually pays attention to Cruise Critic, like NCL or RCCL (those two are very pro-active with Cruise Critic), but I guess with all the 50/50 wishy washy reviews of the Dream lately, maybe they are coming around to the power of the POST!

Carnival is of the belief that no one entity shall control how they do business, that is why they, themselves, post the horrid, nasty, negative reviews about the ships on their own website. They believe that we all know "What we are getting into" and, if we don't like the experience, No Refund!.

This image and corporate justice came from a Carnival Rep, very high up in the organization that I just got off the phone with...Bravo! It's their business and if we don't like it, so we don't spend our money with them, ....frankly I like them so they can have ALL my money!

One other thing...as any of us who have cruised before agree...it's a wonderful experience that we all enjoy and would not return if it were not truly a magical fabulous experience....We make the Experience!

But THEN there are those who look for freebies and refunds and complain and moan about the TRAVESTIES AND TRAUMAS of the Vacation, Oh My Gawd, the chipping of a fingernail on a lounge chair or...gasp...... a Long Horrid Line of PEOPLE drenched in suntan oil.....AHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh my gosh, I forgot to Fabreeze, a "smell"...that will absolutely ruin my vacation!!!!!!!!! Tell me one thing...if your husband makes a Constitution in the toilet on Sunday Morning at your home...is it the end of the world???? And you want a refund on your life because the smell, which you contributed too, ruined your vacation?????(I am sure you know someone like that)....

So, let see, Carnival Cruise Lines, "LLC....they own roughly 56 percent of the Cruise Lines, The whole Industry!!!!:::You did not know this????

1. Carnival

2. Princess

3. Costa

4. Cunard

5. Windstar

6. HAL or Holland Amercian Line

Do they care whether we like it or not? Lets look at the numbers:

The BEST FOOD: Carnival Cruise Lines

For the past 35 years Carnival and the rest of the cruise lines have been in business, only about 57 million people have cruised.

Just looking at the USA..There are 370 million of us now.....well, there are 300 million passengers to go....if only once....well, you tell me. Price Price Price for an all inclusive vacation? Hello???

Cruise Critic DOES have power with RCCL and NCL, the two smaller "Sisters", but with over 50 percent of the market share belonging to CCL, the Stockholders are very happy with their continued profitable bottom line.

IT IS WHAT IT IS, AND WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT IS HOW FABULOUS IT IS GOING TO BE.

Just a thought....a very experienced cruiser and NON COMPLAINER jw

I've had Carnival remove a review of the Miracle January 2010 trip, entitled "geriatric cruise". It was on their site for a maybe two weeks, then it disappeared. The same review is on CC. I have no idea why it was censored and dropped.

I'm confused....

...a very experienced cruiser and NON COMPLAINER jw

Is this not a complaint?

...THEN there are those who look for freebies and refunds and complain and moan about the TRAVESTIES AND TRAUMAS of the Vacation, Oh My Gawd, the chipping of a fingernail on a lounge chair or...gasp...... a Long Horrid Line of PEOPLE drenched in suntan oil.....AHHHHHHHH!!!! Oh my gosh, I forgot to Fabreeze, a "smell"...that will absolutely ruin my vacation!!!!!!!!!

I tried CCL because they are cheap. I am happy to report that I got my monies worth. Trying them again in November. However I wish I was sailing on a different ship category. Victory and Destiny have identical layout which I thought was poorly designed.

I tried CCL because they are cheap. I am happy to report that I got my monies worth. Trying them again in November. However I wish I was sailing on a different ship category. Victory and Destiny have identical layout which I thought was poorly designed.

I do love the ice machines in the hallways though...like a hotel!!!!!

Try RCL. CCL people are very good overall, RCL is a notch higher.

Well you can cruise on RCL. I'm happy w/ CCL. We tried a different line this year and they can not compare to my service on CCL's ships. But if I worked for a cruiseline, I'ld choose NCL because they are all about how their staff is feeling and not their customers. More stuff for the crew to do on the ship. We accidently walked into a crew party on the top of the ship and got kicked out rudely. It was a mistake.

Carnival people are always respectful and happy to have us stay w/ them. I had to use them for some embarrassing stuff once and were so great. (thank you Jimmy on Victory)

I Love Carnival because its everything I want in a cruise all wrapped up into one at a very great price. I have been on NCL, RCCL and Disney and each time my family comes away saying its not as good as our Carnival cruise, there is always something missing on the other lines. I love the Reggae/Calypso music on deck, the dancing in the dining room, the lobster each cruise, the many food choices during the day, the fact that there is ALWAYS a station open so you can eat no matter what time of day it is. The friendliness of the staff, the all around "fun" atmosphere, the family centered activities. Even sailing in hurricaines, storms and port closures, Carnival has always exceeded my expectations. They will continue to be my cruiseline of choice and the best part is, I can sail for half the price of the other cruiselines on Carnival!!

CCL gives a consistant vacation product for an excellent price point and we will continue to choose it. We'll had some cruises thatwere less than perfect on CCL but then life is less than perfect.

I think this sums it up very well. We're going with Celebrity this coming March, just for a change, but I know we can always count on Carnival for "the consistent and fairly priced product."

Because they offer the most liberal and generous Military Discounts of any cruiseline we've traveled on. RCI had a very limited policy, were rude when we requested it and then made us jump through more hoops than the poodle act in a one ring circus. NCL was easier to deal with however they only had specific cabins, basically the least desireable in each category.

Carnival has always been wonderful to deal with and other than a current military ID card they needed nothing else. Actually since we have used only two vacation planners they keep our information on file. We would still be using our original planner however he was promoted and no longer available, so he passed us on to the most similar personality that he could find....the transition was very smooth and I am thrilled with both of them.:D

We have only just started cruising with Carnival, and I really love them!

For one thing they are staying in CA when everyone else except Disney has abandoned us, even offering more sailings to Mexico, with different lengths of cruises and different ships.

Also, Their reasonable prices enable us to to sail in a balcony cabin, which I have found out I can't seem to do without now.:rolleyes:

The beds are really comfortable, and it really is more fun. The food is delicious, more ice cream machines,

And I have fallen in love with Warm chocolate melting cake!

I love Carnival because every time I cruise with them I have the BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

I agree with you 100%. I am on vacation to have fun, and relax, and have found that Carnival is less "stuffy" than other cruise lines.

I agree with you 100%. I am on vacation to have fun, and relax, and have found that Carnival is less "stuffy" than other cruise lines.

Good thread for the cheerleaders to vex their muscles. I find many things to like on Princess, RCI, and Carnival. I am not married to any of them. I love Princess for the friendliness and staff, the lack of singing waiters, less use of PA systems, the best itineraries anywhere, and entertainment choices in the evening. I love RCI for the ships and things to do on the ships. I love Carnival for the prices and family atmosphere.

Everyone is soooo nice! They have trivia kareoke games!! there is ALWAYS Something going on!!! The drink waiters are HILARIOUS and SOOO nice most of the time you get to know some of them on a first name basis. Food: Where are you going to go for around 100 bux a night and get either buffet or gourmet food INCLUDED... its GREAT not having to fuss with an eating bill. The rooms are so much bigger!! I can actually move around! Lastly I lve Carnival because no matter what I am on vacation and DETERMINED to have a great time and I always do!:D

I love Carnival. I posted on the solo board that I could not sail on them solo because they raised their solo passenger rates. But as with all couples, you fight and you make up:D. Due to some flight credits from an airline, I was able to book another cruise for the same price I was looking at doing something different. I love Carnival for their customer focus. The ships that I have been on have provided me and my friends with experiences that will last forever. The attention and service the I have received, even as a solo cruiser has been way above the bar.

I love Carnival. I posted on the solo board that I could not sail on them solo because they raised their solo passenger rates. But as with all couples, you fight and you make up:D. Due to some flight credits from an airline, I was able to book another cruise for the same price I was looking at doing something different. I love Carnival for their customer focus. The ships that I have been on have provided me and my friends with experiences that will last forever. The attention and service the I have received, even as a solo cruiser has been way above the bar.

Did they eliminate or just raise the price? This is the first time that I will be booking solo.

Just looking at the USA..There are 370 million of us now.....well, there are 300 million passengers to go....if only once....well, you tell me. Price Price Price for an all inclusive vacation? Hello???

Now this is a lovely Ad for Carnival, but you missed on the US population by more than 60 million people. Currently less than 310 million.

As for loving Carnival. It's a nice cruiseline, and when it offers the product I'm interested in, then I will cruise with it. I love my wife, my family and my friends. As for loving a business. I'm afraid not.

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

The people...

I love Carnival because of the people. They work their tails off so that for seven days I can be shed of all of my responsibilities and daily worries.

They let me be a kid again. I make a mess of my room and someone comes in and cleans it up and I don't get scolded ONCE!

They cook for me... they entertain me... they leave me alone when I need to be.

Yep... the people.

:)

My husbands Grandpa told me once that a wife is supposed to cook for you, clean up after you, do that laundry, take care of the kids ... I promptly asked where I could find one of these 'wife' things. I would love to have one - it would really make my life easier. He was not amused :)

Your description sound just like what I would like in a wife - if I wasn't already married to my DH that is.

Marry me Carnival :D

Archived