Show us Your Aft!

We have booked aft balcony 7172 on the Serenade for late Feb/early March out of NOLA. If anyone has photos of this cabin from any of the Radiance class, would appreciate any pictures that you might have :D

These are the best pic of 7172 I have found on CC. The D1 balcony rooms are all similar inside. Have you seen these already?

DSC_0002_zps872626fd.jpg.9eb1ea78dd6ffb1c71f6318291c2fa6d.jpg

DSC_0003_zpsf61b07df.jpg.58677ba5f0444106e855578ce409c660.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsdb10e8b6.jpg.cc9905d8aa6ef334e92bb9fd1be08ea6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The cabin appeared to be larger than the balcony cabins on the side of the ship. However, the aft balcony itself was smaller than other afts I've been on. Wish they had a regular table height table so we could have had breakfast on the balcony. There was only a small, low table. A longer walk to the stairways than other ships I've been on. Room was very quiet. Our friends were in the next aft balcony cabin, but you cannot open the divider like you can on other balconies. All in all, I really liked this cabin.

image.jpg.d85d4f8017e19bf4217dc0ff7936e139.jpg

We booked this cabin not sure we would like being on the very back of this ship, now we're hooked on aft cabins ! Cabin 8168 on Jewel is a corner cabin on deck 8 ,port side. Cabin was a bit bigger than a regular balcony cabin and had plenty of storage space. Balcony was wider with a slightly irregular curve. 1 chaise lounge and 2 sun chairs and a small table with a GREAT VIEW.

image.jpg.e8db7272a9d449c81ec048360edf979f.jpg

We booked this cabin not sure we would like being on the very back of this ship, now we're hooked on aft cabins ! Cabin 8168 on Jewel is a corner cabin on deck 8 ,port side. Cabin was a bit bigger than a regular balcony cabin and had plenty of storage space. Balcony was wider with a slightly irregular curve. 1 chaise lounge and 2 sun chairs and a small table with a GREAT VIEW.

Do you have pix's of being in the cabin and of the balcony, because I will be on Brilliance in 9256 in 2016! I just loved being in Vision corner aft 8088! I had an amazing private sunset dinner on my side[emoji41] !

I have 8088 on the Vision over Christmas. I just love aft cabins. I even put on my profile no upgrade. Just so I can make sure I had this cabin. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I did the same thing and if you haven't been in it you will love it. Shhh! Go down with what you know what you want for dinner 1 night to GSrv. and see if they would be willing to send a MDR food order to the room they did for me but major milestone birthday! Enjoy your trip! Best balcony ever.

d208d93c01b21699ded040eef433ba82.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am very interested in these photos since were taking our first RC cruise in May

when I click on to see the pics all I get is a white screen

also if someone could please give me the website where you can see cabin pics

there was a link but it was all *s and Im not that good with computers to fin it

thanks all

I am very interested in these photos since were taking our first RC cruise in May

when I click on to see the pics all I get is a white screen

also if someone could please give me the website where you can see cabin pics

there was a link but it was all *s and Im not that good with computers to fin it

thanks all

Here is a link to generic pix's of mostly RCCL aft cabins and balconies.

http:// https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0SO803QdqhUQ0gAmPdXNyoA?p=rccl+aft+cabins&fr=&fr2=piv-web

Edited by Justmekaren918