Just asking...

It is supposedly covered in the charge, but when we have gone, we have had such exceptional service, we left an additional tip.

Gratuities are included in the charge.

From the RCI website:

Costs

A nominal fee ranging from $20 - $25 USD applies per dining guest, including gratuities. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are offered at current bar menu prices.

What if you pre-booked it on-line? I booked it for my parents (who are going on the same cruise as us and I have access to their online account) as a gift. Did it go through already or was that just a reservation and they will be charged onboard?

What if you pre-booked it on-line? I booked it for my parents (who are going on the same cruise as us and I have access to their online account) as a gift. Did it go through already or was that just a reservation and they will be charged onboard?

You'll pay with your credit card. Maybe someone will chime in how the recipient is notified of the gift

You will prepay on line before you go.. they asked for our sign and sail card for the bottle of wine I bought but they new dinner was prepaid....

It worked the same in both chops and portifinos on the navigator

Thanks. That's what I figured. I booked it w hen I paid off our final balance so when I looked back I wasn't even sure if there was a separate charge for it but I do see it listed on their online account. They know about it as well - they wanted to go and asked me to book it for them but we told them we'd treat them since they'll be helping out with our DS.

Archived