Lockers on Half Moon Cay?

pcmodhouse

I'm thinking that we may need a locker while on Half Moon Cay. Does anyone know if they have them, how big they are, what they cost, etc?

been there numerous times and don't recall ever seing them, but then again, once off the tender, I am headed to the beach for a great spot and some sun, fun, food and drinks !

I've been to Half Moon Cay and I haven't seen any of the lockers. If there are any, they are not advertised and they are hidden!!!

If you get a cabana there are cupboards you cn out your belongings in. I still packed the cameras in my bag and too it with me to the food pavilion.

You'll love HMC!!!!

I'm thinking that we may need a locker while on Half Moon Cay. Does anyone know if they have them, how big they are, what they cost, etc?

Just curious OP, why would you need a locker on HMC?

That was what I was thinking. No local residents, just fellow PAX from the ship....

Also crew members.... Wow... your are either naive or very trustworthy !

Even though I have not used the alleged locker facilities there, I make sure someone is always keeping an eye out on my belongings, cuz you never know and I personally have never been able to tell what a thief looks like by appearance alone ! :)

We never get THAT far away from our "spot on the beach" to worry about it. And, we don't bring anything of great value....your room key won't allow anyone else to board the ship in your place...the picture would thwart that...and you don't need money...we don't bring expensive cameras to the beach....no one wants your old flip-flops or tee shirt....what's to take?

Archived