Bud Light Port Paradise III

Do you know what phone number showed up on your caller ID? We have been ignoring calls lately due to all the political calls we've been receiving due to the upcoming election.

It was a 519 area code....

Well it looks like they are selling cabins on this cruise.

I got a post on my Facebook that I could get on but the price is now $399 per person. Since I am in Florida and dont need airfare that I would get a $100 debit card for gas and parking

This might not be such a bad deal if you need to fly in since they include round trip airfare from the following cities

Arizona – Phoenix

California – Burbank

California – Los Angeles

California – Ontario

California – Orange County

California – Sacramento

California – San Diego

California – San Francisco

California – San Jose

Ohio – Cincinnati

Ohio – Cleveland

Ohio – Columbus

I was told to allow 48 hours for email.

Could someone please post when they get their email after getting the call. Thanks !

Ok that makes sense. I got called yesterday so as soon as I get my email I will post it. If you could do the same, that would be great!

Laura

Sure will.

One more question (because I am from the "if it sounds to be good to be true" world)

We were told $199 pp which includes airfare, transfers, tips, and etc.

Is that what you were told ?

We were told 190.00 per person or 380 per couple. And sorry don't remember about the tips but yes to everything else.

Laura

We were told 190.00 per person or 380 per couple. And sorry don't remember about the tips but yes to everything else.

Laura

I probably got the $ amount wrong. I was pretty darn excited and trying to

write what I was being told like a crazy woman !!

I probably got the $ amount wrong. I was pretty darn excited and trying to

write what I was being told like a crazy woman !!

OMG that sounds like me:eek:...but I was in the car driving at the time. So nothing is written down.:rolleyes:

Laura

I just got a call that I had won two places on the Port Paradise Cruise, with air ( cost $380). Nice price for a first time cruise.

Congratulations on the cruise and welcome to cruise critic!

I was just wondering how did you find out about cruise critic???

Laura

I got my phone call today at 2:48!!! Whoo Hoo.....CAN'T wait! BFF won the cruise in July so hopefully we will be on the same ship! Can't wait to be back on CoCo Cay!!!!!!

My call also came from the same area code....$190 pp, airfare, gratuities and port charges included. I'm assuming the charge is for taxes?

"I was just wondering how did you find out about cruise critic???"

Laura- I have known about Cruise Critic for a while, but did not have a reason to register until today. When I began to search for info online about Port Paradise ( mostly to see if it was legitimate and a good deal), one of the searches returned comments from this board.

I think it is a good deal for $190 . For comparison I found a 4-night Royal Caribbean cruise for $599, and airfare would be extra. I can drive to one of the gateway airports in about 3 hours, or fly for about $180 RT.It looks like the board members who got the call are happy.

"I was just wondering how did you find out about cruise critic???"

Laura- I have known about Cruise Critic for a while, but did not have a reason to register until today. When I began to search for info online about Port Paradise ( mostly to see if it was legitimate and a good deal), one of the searches returned comments from this board.

I think it is a good deal for $190 . For comparison I found a 4-night Royal Caribbean cruise for $599, and airfare would be extra. I can drive to one of the gateway airports in about 3 hours, or fly for about $180 RT.It looks like the board members who got the call are happy.

What are the gateway airports? I was told I would only be responsible for getting to the airport nearest me. I even verified giving the name of that airport.

What are the gateway airports? I was told I would only be responsible for getting to the airport nearest me. I even verified giving the name of that airport.

This is the quote in the email

<LI style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Round-trip Coach Class Airfare for you and one guest from a major metropolitan airport

So for me it will be ORD I am sure and that is 3 hours away. But hey no problem, I will drive the 3 hours.

Laura

My wife and I won last August! Still hoping some of our neighbors who entered get the call! Can't Wait.....Any one from Central VA. going?

Do you already know what ship you will be on?? And have you gotten your flight info??

Laura

Laura,

Thanks for answering my question.

I think I need to stop reading and worrying so much.

Our closest "metro" airport is 3 hrs away also. No problem

with that drive at all.

Thanks again!

Sher

Sher, and here I am still asking questions.:rolleyes::eek:

Laura

Archived