Bud Light Port Paradise III

I think that it's just luck of the random draw. I just got a call today that I'd won the opportunity to buy into the cruise, and I think that we're going to do it (Dec. 2-5th.) Sounds like no other cruise that we've been on!

We were lucky enough to go on the Bud lite Port Paraside cruise II last year. It was great. We are 45-46 and went without kids, and the cruise was full of folks of all ages....Dave Matthews Band Concert on coco cay was awesome. I bet I've entered a 100 times so far. Won it at a bud lite event last year, but I want to go again this year very badly!:)

We were lucky enough to go on the Bud lite Port Paraside cruise II last year. It was great. We are 45-46 and went without kids, and the cruise was full of folks of all ages....Dave Matthews Band Concert on coco cay was awesome. I bet I've entered a 100 times so far. Won it at a bud lite event last year, but I want to go again this year very badly!:)

How did you enter that many times...rules say only 1 entry per person regardless of method...I think if you enter more than once it takes you out of the drawing...

By the images of the ship on the homepage it looks like they are moving to Carnival this year.

Nope!

Freedom of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas this time.:)

They are both switching to 4 night cruises on 11/28, then the 3 night port paradise on 12/2. Then they will go back to 7 nighters.

The Liberty of the Seas is also doing a 3 nighter on 10/28 to accommodate a charter.

Yes, coming from Maine would be expensive as well.

I wonder if there are different types of contests? Last year I remember reading people who were flying were waiting to see what kind of flights they had, and people who lived close (such as FL) received vouches for travel to the port.:confused:

I don't think I read one negative report from all that I read.

Yes, coming from Maine would be expensive as well.

I wonder if there are different types of contests? Last year I remember reading people who were flying were waiting to see what kind of flights they had, and people who lived close (such as FL) received vouches for travel to the port.:confused:

I don't think I read one negative report from all that I read.

Oh, I think I get it now:p That price includes the airfare. Okay, its a good deal. Fingers crossed.:D

Archived