Bud Light Port Paradise III

Got all my paperwork done and got the confirmation email. I am sooooo excited.

Laura

:)

Happiness for you !!! :)

I am (not so ) patiently still waiting.

Since you did not have to wait 48 hrs I am hoping I won't have to.

Did you need your passport #'s to complete paperwork. I need to get

ours out of the safe deposit box

:)

Happiness for you !!! :)

I am (not so ) patiently still waiting.

Since you did not have to wait 48 hrs I am hoping I won't have to.

Did you need your passport #'s to complete paperwork. I need to get

ours out of the safe deposit box

Yes I needed both our passport numbers on exp. date and also drivers license number and state and exp. date. Thought that was a little odd but whatever. Just happy to be going.:D

Laura

Yes I needed both our passport numbers on exp. date and also drivers license number and state and exp. date. Thought that was a little odd but whatever. Just happy to be going.:D

Laura

That is a lot of info to give out. I don't recall giving DL # when booking a cruise but I guess this a little different. I assume you had to provide cc info also ??

If it makes others who are reading feel more secure I did call and verify the phone# (519/Canada) with Anheuser-Bush in St Louis ( spoke with Steph 800.342.5283) and she assured me it was legit.

Hey ! Better safe than sorry. You just can't be too safe these days.

That is a lot of info to give out. I don't recall giving DL # when booking a cruise but I guess this a little different. I assume you had to provide cc info also ??

If it makes others who are reading feel more secure I did call and verify the phone# (519/Canada) with Anheuser-Bush in St Louis ( spoke with Steph 800.342.5283) and she assured me it was legit.

Hey ! Better safe than sorry. You just can't be too safe these days.

I have never given this info before either. But it was a required field. Smart thinking about calling A-B.

Laura

Hello all, DW and I will be joining you on one of the ships! DW won two years ago and we had a blast. We have been trying again the last two years. She got the facebook post about buying for 399 per person. We registered on Saturday and got another couple to join us. They registered tonight. We will have to drive to Cleveland but not too bad (close to three hours). Looking forward to a great time.

Rick

Received email and registered - looking forward to it. I had been confused about gateway airports for winners. Those purchasing the trip are limited to AZ, CA and OH airports but winners get to choose.

I know ... I saw mention of the "gateway airports" and it had me a little confused/concerned until Laura was able to clarify that for me.

Hello all, DW and I will be joining you on one of the ships! DW won two years ago and we had a blast. We have been trying again the last two years. She got the facebook post about buying for 399 per person. We registered on Saturday and got another couple to join us. They registered tonight. We will have to drive to Cleveland but not too bad (close to three hours). Looking forward to a great time.

Rick

Rick glad you are joining us. And its great that you have gone before so you can fill us in on how this all works.;)

Laura

Received email and registered - looking forward to it. I had been confused about gateway airports for winners. Those purchasing the trip are limited to AZ, CA and OH airports but winners get to choose.

I know ... I saw mention of the "gateway airports" and it had me a little confused/concerned until Laura was able to clarify that for me.

You know I never even saw any of that.:confused: Just know what the email said.

Laura

Laura

I think what I had seen refernced must have been for people who could

"buy in" to go. I was just relieved when you got your email and could share what it said re: the air portion.

We haven't been to Nassau before...have you? Trying to decide what we might like to do there.

Sher

Laura

I think what I had seen referenced must have been for people who could

"buy in" to go. I was just relieved when you got your email and could share what it said re: the air portion.

We haven't been to Nassau before...have you? Trying to decide what we might like to do there.

Sher

Sher, my dd and I have been there several times. Her favorite thing to do is go to Atlantis water park. We will spend the whole day there. It is a blast, if you like water parks. Atlantis is a beautiful hotel and has a great beach also.

Laura

Please tell me more about the "Buy In"!! Can you purchase from the RCI website? Not worried about air .... we can get ourselves there.

If you "buy in", do you get to choose ship and more importantly .... cabin type! :D

Thanks!!

I have started a roll call for both ships. So when you find out which ship you will be on you can go to the roll call. On the roll call thread you can ask a question or show your excitment or whatever.

Here is the roll call for Liberty of the Seas...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=26635694#post26635694

And here is the roll call for Freedom of the Seas

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1299236

So come join me over on the roll call thread.

Laura

Please tell me more about the "Buy In"!! Can you purchase from the RCI website? Not worried about air .... we can get ourselves there.

If you "buy in", do you get to choose ship and more importantly .... cabin type! :D

Thanks!!

Here is the link. You can not pick cabin type or ship. It says oceanview. Not sure if that is a given or a minimum. The deadline was midnight last night but I just talked to a lady at the contact number and she said there is a few left for out of Columbus. I am not sure how that would work for you. You could call and talk to them.

https://www.signup4.net/Public/ap.aspx?EID=BLPP17E&OID=130

Rick

Archived