Bud Light Port Paradise III

Congrats and a question for those who have won. Did you win via the on-line signup or at an event? And, if it was on-line, did you enter more than once?

I need to get on one of those boats !!!!!!! :D :)

The Bud Lite Fan page on Facebook has the "Get your Crew on The Cruise" sweepstakes. You signup a team with 4 more of you Facebook friends and one team each week wins 10 spots on the cruise.

Some people on Facebook are signing up Hundreds of times so for this part you can defenetly sign up more than once.

Anybody what to start a team ?

Any other new winners ?? I keep signing up on-line ..... it says the deadline is 8/31/10 !!

I would still love to know if there is anyway to buy a cabin on either of those ships. Anyone know for sure ??? :D

I won from the facebook crew building. I won in week 2. I know i will be going out of cape canavral because i live in florida and since we do not get airfare they send us to the closest port. Therefore i will be going on freedom of the seas.

• 2 weeks later...
Any other new winners ?? I keep signing up on-line ..... it says the deadline is 8/31/10 !!

I would still love to know if there is anyway to buy a cabin on either of those ships. Anyone know for sure ??? :D

you can't buy your way on but a new round of contest is getting ready to start so be on the lookout! :cool:

Ok, I won tickets to a concert from budweiser and at the concert there was a drawing for the cruise. I didnt win at the event but went online to enter my codes. I got an email saying I won. My friend who also won tickets to the concert and filled out a form online also won online. I feel like between that and having to pay 190 its a scam. Has anyone been on the cruise before that can testify it isnt a scam...would appreciate any input. Thanks!

details please!! I would LOVE to know about the new round of contest!!!

Does anyone know who you can contact to be put on a waitlist?

I don't have much in the way of details all I know is that I sent an email to the people at port paradise and they replied that the fall contests for the cruise were just getting ready to start so to be on the look out. If I hear anything I can come back here and post if you want.

As far as the waitlist I know they started one back in May so I doubt if you got on it now it would do you any good as there are probably a ton of people on it already.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I won this trip from my local radio station here in Tucson, AZ. I have never been on a cruise, so this is going to be fun!!! Anyone have the itinerary yet? I will not get my code and stuff till Monday but I am too excited to wait, lol. Anyone know if this is all expenses paid? Any information on this cruise would be of great help. I have never been out of the country either, so its a little scary.

Thanks all!!!:D

Ok, I won tickets to a concert from budweiser and at the concert there was a drawing for the cruise. I didnt win at the event but went online to enter my codes. I got an email saying I won. My friend who also won tickets to the concert and filled out a form online also won online. I feel like between that and having to pay 190 its a scam. Has anyone been on the cruise before that can testify it isnt a scam...would appreciate any input. Thanks!

I have not been on this cruise before but I won the chance to go from a local radio station, they told me about the $380 but they are paying for it, so it seems completly legitimate, and if you google it there have been 2 cruises put on by bud light before. I think you should go, it sounds like it is going to be a blast!!! :D

They are calling people who won..

We were called!

We are going!

Will get an email shortly..

Do you know what phone number showed up on your caller ID? We have been ignoring calls lately due to all the political calls we've been receiving due to the upcoming election.

Archived