need pic of back of ship...Mariner or sister ship

My family of 5 adults traveling to Europe next summer. Debating about 2 cabins(1 J.S and 1 D2) next to each other or all in the Family Suite. Only concern with Family Suite is the view not being good from the back of the ship. If I remember when I was on the Navigator, a few yrs ago the aft cabins are not truly at aft, you have the metal structure in the view. Can anybody please help with views for this cabin! calling travel agent today to book!

Thanks for all the posts.....still wondering if the view will not be a "clean clear view" like on the sides of the ship. What do you guys think? The price is only $1,000 difference for Family suite or 1 J.S. & 1 D2 for the family. Spending a lot of money on trip in general and dont want to be disapointed with a poor view. Any sugestions?????? Thanks in advance!

We've had an aft JS on the Voyager deck 7 and LOVED it. The superstructure did not bother us. The balcony was huge. I think a JS and D1 will less expensive than the RFS. We priced it for a future cruise and it was much less to book two cabins.

Cabins 9694/9394 offer a great view. We have not sailed in those cabins but we have been in remaining four on deck 9 aft and choose them whenever we can. We have also sailed in all 4 cabins on deck 10 aft. In our opinion the super structure on decks 10/9 aft have little to no impact on the view.

Archived