luggage tags ?

ALWAYS AFTER the flight! The airlines have enough trouble when you only have the airline tags on the bags!!!!!

Do put a copy of your itinerary (and cell phone #) into an unlocked, front pocket on every bag you check...just in case!

That's what I thought but then I thought about lost luggage and having to redirect luggage to meet a sailed ship:rolleyes:. Anxiety getting the best of me I guess:o

Put a copy of your cruiseship itinerary in the front pocket of your bag. If you are flying in a day in advance, your bag should have time to catch up to you at your hotel. Just make sure to let your airline know before you leave the airport where you are staying and that you will be heading to a cruiseship the next day. If for some reason they haven't arrived at the hotel by the time you need to head to the ship, once you board the ship go to guest relations and let them know about your missing bags and they may be able to help you with the airline.

I have some hard plastic luggage tags that are used for normal travel. When cruising, I print my own label to put on the plastic tags that has the following:

• Name-Cabin#
  • Both Cell #'s
  • Sailing on "Allure of the Seas"
  • Sail Dates
  • RCCL's 800#

Then when we arrive in the port city, I attach the RCCL tags.

Archived