Luggage Tags

Can someone please tell me where to go and how to find the place to order my luggage tags. I completed the check-in this past Friday, and I can't seem to find the luggage tags. I even searched it under "help" and did what they told me, and .......................nothing :( Anyone?

It will not show up under set sail pass until your final documents have been issued which is around 5 or 6 weeks before you sail.

Thats when we could, and did, get ours. Tags arrived 5 days after ordering.:)

Can someone please tell me where to go and how to find the place to order my luggage tags. I completed the check-in this past Friday, and I can't seem to find the luggage tags. I even searched it under "help" and did what they told me, and .......................nothing :( Anyone?

If you are getting your Cruise Documentation from your TA then you should get the luggage tags from them.

If you are getting your Docs electronically click on Cruise Documentation on the online check in page and then Guest Vacation Documents and this will ask you if you want to receive the documents by email. This is the RCI statement relating to eDocs

Royal Caribbean provides complimentary electronic cruise documents (eDocs) for all guests. Your eDoc will also provide instructions on how to request your customised, printed, self-adhesive set of luggage tags that will be posted to you complimentary.

Hope I have not confused you:):) ? ? ?

If you are getting your Cruise Documentation from your TA then you should get the luggage tags from them.

If you are getting your Docs electronically click on Cruise Documentation on the online check in page and then Guest Vacation Documents and this will ask you if you want to receive the documents by email. This is the RCI statement relating to eDocs

Royal Caribbean provides complimentary electronic cruise documents (eDocs) for all guests. Your eDoc will also provide instructions on how to request your customised, printed, self-adhesive set of luggage tags that will be posted to you complimentary.

Hope I have not confused you:):) ? ? ?

In March. for our Jewel cruise, no tags came with our hard copy documents and when we made a reqeust to RCCL we were told they would NOT send any to us. Made us unhappy but we had no problems getting them at the port.

We are waiting to see what happens with our upcoming October cruise on the Oasis

In March. for our Jewel cruise, no tags came with our hard copy documents and when we made a reqeust to RCCL we were told they would NOT send any to us. Made us unhappy but we had no problems getting them at the port.

We are waiting to see what happens with our upcoming October cruise on the Oasis

We got them for our cruise in June, maybe they are only doing this in the UK ? ?:)

I was also wondering about getting luggage tags since we are using e-documents. I called Crown and Anchor, and they advised there is a box to check when you get your e-docs to have the luggage tags sent. We are on the TA leaving Rome 10/23 so we have not got to that part of the process yet...but will surely be looking when the docs are ready.:)

I got mine in five days and my doc's are going to my TA. I went into my reservation and clicked on the button at the top that said "Cruise Documention" that brought up a "luggage tag" screen with a button to order. That took me to a screen where I had to actually entire the address where I wanted them mailed and how many I wanted. After I did that, now the button to order is gone. I did that at about the 40 days to sail mark.

I'm 30 something days out from my cruise, and I haven't filled out my e docs yet, but I did find a place to click for luggage tags to be sent to me. I got them in 2 days, from FL to IL. What a surprise!

I'm 30 something days out from my cruise, and I haven't filled out my e docs yet, but I did find a place to click for luggage tags to be sent to me. I got them in 2 days, from FL to IL. What a surprise!

What you need to complete is the information contained in your SetSail Pass. This must be completed 3 days prior to sailing or it will take you additional time at the pier when checking in.

Your e-docs are issued by RCI and are ready to print if there are particular pages that you will need.

We're cruising a week before you (10/3) and our documents were just issued yesterday. Magically the "order your luggage tags" box appeared. Watch for it this week. FYI, ordered luggage tags several months ago for a cruise we booked inside final payment time and the tags never appeared.

What you need to complete is the information contained in your SetSail Pass. This must be completed 3 days prior to sailing or it will take you additional time at the pier when checking in.

Your e-docs are issued by RCI and are ready to print if there are particular pages that you will need.

This much, I already know :).

I was a little confused when you said "and I haven't filled out my e docs yet".

I just haven't done it because I haven't figured out what credit card I'm planning on using onboard. No rush... I have till Sept 17th, and I like to fill them all out at once...

I just haven't done it because I haven't figured out what credit card I'm planning on using onboard. No rush... I have till Sept 17th, and I like to fill them all out at once...

OK, but for clarification purposes you will only be filling out your SetSail Pass as that is what contains all your information including your credit card info.:D

OK, but for clarification purposes you will only be filling out your SetSail Pass as that is what contains all your information including your credit card info.:D

And the CC info is what is holding me up right now...

If you decide to change cc's after you fill out the pass , you can either edit it or just provide the new one when you board, very easy

And the CC info is what is holding me up right now...

We always fill out our Set Sail Pass info using the "cash account" option, then have until boarding to decide which CC to use (or can leave it cash if that's the way it turns out).

Archived