Can a 2 year old go in a limo

Hdog76

I know that Limos have no seat belts. We have a limo that will be picking us up at honolulu airport. We have an 8 year old, 4 year old and 2 year old. Can they travel in the limo without car seats? We have one car seat and one booster, but Im assuming they cannot go in the limo? Any help would be greatly appreciated

We have used a car seat in the limo. As far as I know there are seat belts at least in the rear seat. Just call the limo company and ask to make sure. Some limo companies will provide car seats if requested.

I know that Limos have no seat belts. We have a limo that will be picking us up at honolulu airport. We have an 8 year old, 4 year old and 2 year old. Can they travel in the limo without car seats? We have one car seat and one booster, but Im assuming they cannot go in the limo? Any help would be greatly appreciated

We took our 23 month old at the time in a limo, no problem, I held him in my arms during the ride.

Are you asking from a conveinance point of view or safety point of view? Sure they "could", but doesn't mean its safe. That's why the car seats are laws in the first place. It's not only the limo driver you need to worry about, it's the other drivers.

Most "reputable" limo companies will have a carseat for your 2 AND 4 year old if you tell them in advance.

Safety first!

Archived