Special 'at home' Onboard Booking Bonus

Has anyone had the special OBB posted to their cruise yet? I booked a cruise for May 19, 2011 before the June 30, 2010 deadline and still have not received the OBB. Everytime I call, they say call back next month.:(

Thanks for reminding me.

I just called the C&A desk and they immediatley e-mailed a new invoice showing the credit on one cruise departing Oct 2011.

My second cruise booked at the same time but departing in Feb 2011 was not eligible.

Has anyone had the special OBB posted to their cruise yet? I booked a cruise for May 19, 2011 before the June 30, 2010 deadline and still have not received the OBB. Everytime I call, they say call back next month.:(

I called and the credit has been applied. They also emailed me a copy of the invoice showing the OBC.

FYI - I was one of the ones that cancelled and rebooked so I could receive the OBC. Was told by C&A that it would qualify....and the credit is now there.

Called C&A UK yesterday the person I spoke to didn't know much about it but it wasn't on my booking so he checked with his supervisor who saidto speak to the rep a RCCL who we booked with, did that and was told the UK works different to the USA and the credit won't be applied until after final payment. Just another difference between how people on opposite sides of the pond are treated.

I have called twice, and each time I was told that I qualified, but that the C&A department that handles it is running behind. They said that when they get to it they would send a new invoice with it listed. I am still waiting.

I have called twice, and each time I was told that I qualified, but that the C&A department that handles it is running behind. They said that when they get to it they would send a new invoice with it listed. I am still waiting.

Same story here. 2 Calls to C & A and was told on the 1st call, by end of July and 2nd call, told still behind but told me I would receive an email once done.

Our cruise is only in Jan 2012 so I wonder if that is not a factor.

Archived