Is anybody seeing stange info on My Princess website

dnt4382

Just checked my princess at princess.com like I do most days. I have 2 cruises booked. One for this December 18th, and one for 10/29/2011 on the emerald. When I logged in today, it is listing a third cruise. It is for 10/29/2010 on the Emerald!!! The original Emerald cruise for next year is still there.

Has anyone else seen this happen to their My Princess? Should I hope that it is a computer glitch, the cruise is paid for and princess really wants me to go this year too!!:)

Just checked my princess at princess.com like I do most days. I have 2 cruises booked. One for this December 18th, and one for 10/29/2011 on the emerald. When I logged in today, it is listing a third cruise. It is for 10/29/2010 on the Emerald!!! The original Emerald cruise for next year is still there.

Has anyone else seen this happen to their My Princess? Should I hope that it is a computer glitch, the cruise is paid for and princess really wants me to go this year too!!:)

Have you talked to any TA's or Princess regarding future cruises?

Everything's normal on mine. Sometimes all it takes is a casual glance that last slightly longer than normal at an internet TA site or a conversation with a traditional TA to get a hold put in the system. If that happened, no deposit means it'll disappear quickly.

I had this happen one time. I had called Princess to get pricing and Princess booked it for me! :eek: Huh! I was comparative shopping and just wanted to know the price and they booked it. It dropped off after about a week when I didn't make a deposit but I have to tell you, it really annoyed me that they did that.

It happened to me once, when I went to an online travel agency to do some comparison shopping. I didn't like it at all - that an agency would book me for a cruise without my knowledge! It did drop off after a few days.

Archived