Oversized Balconies

bardstowntraveller

I recently booked a hump cabin too! Hooray for oversized balconies!

I think in the sticky at the top of the page there is a room compilation you can search the thread for your room #. I read a post that 1235 I think? The CC next to the Celebrity suite the balcony was something like 10ftx11ft?

Thanks, we are in 1610 and I have heard that it is the biggest AQ balcony. Now, I hope the weather cooperates for our October TA!

It is just under triple the size of a non-hump AQ balcony. It is the same width, but the extra square footage is all in the depth.

It is just under triple the size of a non-hump AQ balcony. It is the same width, but the extra square footage is all in the depth.

Do you believe that it is just under 150 square feet. That would be great since we have two in 1605, which I believe believe is the same cabin, but on the port side. On the other hand, someone on the sticky estimated 1605 at 95 square feet, which is almost twice the normal size, and that is not bad either.

Do you believe that it is just under 150 square feet. That would be great since we have two in 1605, which I believe believe is the same cabin, but on the port side. On the other hand, someone on the sticky estimated 1605 at 95 square feet, which is almost twice the normal size, and that is not bad either.

1605 and 1610 are roughly 145 square feet whereas 1608 and 1603 would be somewhere around 95 square feet. These are not exact numbers, but close estimates.

1605 and 1610 are roughly 145 square feet whereas 1608 and 1603 would be somewhere around 95 square feet. These are not exact numbers, but close estimates.

Thank you, that is great. I wonder if 1549 might also fall into the same size category? If so, the potential minor obstruction maigh not be too bad.

Thanks, we are in 1610 and I have heard that it is the biggest AQ balcony. Now, I hope the weather cooperates for our October TA!

We were in 1606. Same size balcony as 1610. What are you going to do with all that room?

We had 6 people on the balcony for cocktails and never felt crowded. Both are great cabins and great locations on the ship. You will not be disappointed.

We booked cabin 1610 on the Silhouette for January 2012. We had booked so early and this seemed from the deck plans the best cabin on the deck. Seems to have a good view forward without the diagonal support beams immediately in sight.

I am feeling very blessed these days. Not only was I able to snag 1610 this week, today I got a $900 reduction in my fare! On our October TA, several states and military fares have dropped significantly. It really pays to stay on top of cabin availability and pricing, particularly in the days following final payment dates.

Archived