dining options aboard connie

wannatan

Can you tell me what dining options are available on board the constellation.

Would really love to know if they have a normal buffet where you can help yourself or do you really have to go to a proper dining room for a 3 course meal.

Its going to be our first time on Celebrity and being that I will have to do a transatlantic cruise with luggage restrictions I will need to pack as lightly as poss and if we can manage without very formal wear it would benefit us immensly.

Have no probs wearing trousers and smart top/shirt will that do?:confused:

Assuming you are asking about dinner time options? See the X website for "smart casual" and "formal" attire descriptions. Connie has recently been refurbished and dining options increased. There is not a full evening buffet as are found on some other lines, but a choice of pastas and salads are offered on the buffet line, there is room service, there are many options. Which TA are you on? Have you signed up for your Roll Call yet?

Unless things have changed (and that's very possible) since we were last on Connie in 2008, there was alternative dining in the evenings (I think from 5:30-9:30). They turned part of the Lido Deck buffet area into evening dining, with white tablecloths, flowers and candles on the tables, complete waitstaff and bar/sommolier service, etc. The menu was more limited than in the dining room, but more than sufficient. They recommended reservations (we found we liked it to much, we ate there frequently and asked for a standing 7 p.m. res) and suggest a $2/pp gratuity. The dress code is much more relaxed, but people still dressed nicely (shorts were acceptable, but most people were in "country club casual."

Jo-Ann

Archived