When will the 2012 Europe cruises come available?

CALMOM

I know it is very early but does anyone know when the 2012 Europe schedules come out? I called Princess 5 times and got 5 different answers :confused:. So I thought I would ask my CC Family, since they are more reliable then the cruise lines themselves :D

Does Princess usually have the same type of schedule for Europe year after year? I know the cruise lines can pull ships from some of the ports, after a few years but I was hoping the schedule would be about the same.

Thanks for your help.

Here in the UK the Princess European Brochure is usually available toward the end of April so I guess the itineraries are released to the US market about a month before. So for 2012 you will have to wait until March/April 2011 to find out exactly the itineraries are, but from previous experience they don't change a great deal.

The European program for 2011 opened for booking on 01/04/10 so Europe 2012 should open around 01/04/11 .

The program for 2011 is here, and 2012 should be similar with some fine tuning to reflect what books well for 2011.

Princess Europe 2011 Program Overview here :

http://www.princess.com/learn/destinations/new_programs/pdf/2011_europe_program_overview.pdf

Archived