What Can The Final Tab Look Like???

What could the final tab look like? From what I have been reading when you take into account specialty resaturants, the occasional alcholic beverage & even bottled water as well as tips. We could be looking at a pretty tidy sum.

What does a typical final bill look like? :eek: Please let me know

We just got back from the Radiance today and our SeaPass total for the week was $1344! That included our gratuities, the Murder Mystery Dinner, two additional dinners at Chop's, 3 shore tours, Internet, 1 $40 phone call, and the rest was drinks and misc...

It's definitely not our cheapest, but is about $500 short of our most expensive.

The most important part is that we had one the best cruises of our lives! We loved the Radiance and will sail her again for sure!

Happy Cruising to all!

Our lowest was the last one......6 days on the Jewel. $198

Our highest was $650 on the Adventure 7 nights. We had $280 of that in excursions.

Bobbie

Wow!! You must be a professional at it! Can I take lessons???:D

My last one was pretty hefty -- mom & I like to use the spa and salon, so we had a couple of manicures, a pedicure, and a haircut & color, plus a massage and a week's pass to the various extra exercise classes. And then there was the bar bill. We didn't buy any shore excursions -- we just got off and walked around a bit in *some* of the ports (didn't even bother getting off the boat in Nassau 'cause we'd both been there before).

It all really varies from person to person -- the advice to check your account daily is excellent. Also, if you do like to enjoy some alcoholic beverages, it really does save a chunk of change to stick to the daily specials! They're always something fruity and tropical and fun, and by trying the specials you are ensured to have had a variety throughout the week.

The one thing we did before we bought anything was just double-check by asking ourselves "do we need this, or at least know why we really want it, or are we just spending here?" A little bit of a reality check will help you to do things like avoid spending money on an extra soda when a glass of fruit punch or iced tea would do, or buying something in an on-board boutique just because it was cute. And then, when we really wanted something -- like fancy martini's before dinner -- we went right ahead and ordered them and didn't fret over the price. The little things can add up, after all.

Wow!! You must be a professional at it! Can I take lessons???:D

Yep! You just have to come with us next time :)

No really , we usually buy or bring a bottle of hard liquor and bring a bottle or two of wine. We always buy a couple of pictures, and don't play bingo ($35-$50 per session).

We always have a blast and almost never go to bed early.

Cruising is awesome and I can't wait to be on the ship tomorrow. The kids are bouncing off the walls at the moment.

:)

Our average is $350 for a 7 day. We also decide in advance the basics of what we'll spend money on onboard. I like to buy a few bottles of liquor to take home, which gets put on the Sea Pass. We bring wine with us for the cabin and dinner (where we pay the corkage fee if charged). DH and I buy the soda stickers because we are both club soda fiends, so it's worth it to us. That goes on the Sea Pass. I have at least 2 drinks a day (often 3 or 4)--my sister and I have a rule that works for us: healthy before noon (plus get some exercise); after noon, we're on vacation from being good. We only get the after dinner cordial one night for the cute little glass. Other than that, we don't have really big purchases except a couple of photos and dinner at one of the specialty restuarants. We use our C&A coupons, which help keep costs down a bit.

beachchick

Archived