Hello Fromm Sofitel Miami !

UK_Cruiser

Not just Brits, the cruise lines seem to use this hotel for many fly-cruise guests who need an overnight stay. Can I add a little word of caution, make sure you see your luggage go into the bus in which you are travelling. Because there are so many pre-cruise guests there are loads of bags. When we stayed there a couple were frantic because they had left their bags outside the room to be taken down to the bus and they could not see them among the bags waiting to be loaded. They thought the bags had gone onto another bus and were headed for the wrong ship. The husband jumped into a taxi to go to the port and the wife stayed behind to see if they turned up. It was a rotten start to their cruise and I never did find out if they found the bags. Since then we have always carried out own bags, and taken a taxi to the port.

The OP posted in another thread that the hotel was great. He didnt complain about it at all.
not sure because I am not the OP but have posted about the Sofitel on another thread. If is me, I am not complaining now, just giving a friendly warning about lost luggage. Would not have booked again if I was complaining. My apologies if I have jumped to the wrong conclusion.

not sure because I am not the OP but have posted about the Sofitel on another thread. If is me, I am not complaining now, just giving a friendly warning about lost luggage. Would not have booked again if I was complaining. My apologies if I have jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Hi Sandancer

I wasn't referring to you at all.

The OP is posting live from the EPIC right now and he thought the Sofitel was great.

I was just responding in general to the people who seem concerned about this hotel.

And i didn't think the OP would be having a chance to come back to post at this particular thread.

Archived