iPad for sale on Constellation?

anonymousegirl

I am just off the Solstice and I asked the girl in charge of the Apple area since I noticed they had all the IPODS and computer but no Ipad. She stated Apple has not released the Ipads for sale to cruise line yet...

Was there any mark up from the MSRP?

Bob

I know I can go buy one here, but the tax free savings and the more one-on-one personal attention is appealing.

Tax free is nice for sure! Not sure how knowledgeable the onboard people will be though. Well maybe I'll find out next week on Summit and report back!

Oh, and I LOVE mine. Once they make the wireless printing feature better in the next OS update then it'll be perfecto! Mom even picked up on how to use it and she's 71!

Jeff

I have a feeling I am going to LOVE the iPad! I love my iPhone and it would be great if the screen was bigger--I really enjoy playing games on it and I love watching stuff on it when I travel. I currently have a Kindle and would love to amalgamate better gaming with a e-reader.

I am sailing Oct 23 so maybe the iPad will be available by then.

I have a feeling I am going to LOVE the iPad! I love my iPhone and it would be great if the screen was bigger--I really enjoy playing games on it and I love watching stuff on it when I travel. I currently have a Kindle and would love to amalgamate better gaming with a e-reader.

I am sailing Oct 23 so maybe the iPad will be available by then.

Ever play "Angry Birds"? Is good in HD on the pad! I also read on it, but not great in direct sun! It will get it's first sea worthy test tomorrow, lol...

Tax free is nice for sure! Not sure how knowledgeable the onboard people will be though. Well maybe I'll find out next week on Summit and report back!

Oh, and I LOVE mine. Once they make the wireless printing feature better in the next OS update then it'll be perfecto! Mom even picked up on how to use it and she's 71!

Jeff

The girl on the Solstice was Shamane and she worked for several years in an Apple Store before going on the cruise ship....She was great....

Archived