Theme Nights on the Ruby??

suzyed

hmm I am trying to remember, we've done this itinerary three times now, and there are really theme nights were people dress in the theme; however they do have an Island deck party where people dress into tropical type clothes. they have a country night, 50's night, 70s night but usually it is the crew that dress in this and there is an event usually in one of the lounges. hope that helps

I had been wondering the same thing. We'll be on the Grand October 11th. Previous cruises we've been on we've learned, once we were on the ship, that there was a particular themed party at say one of the lounges. 60's, western, disco...you get the idea.

Where would we learn ahead of time, what activities, if any, were taking place in order to "theme pack" accordingly. Thanks! :D

Yes they had theme nights. The party was on the piazza on the plaza deck. I don't remember all the parties but do remember a white night. I believe they also had a new years eve type of party. Sorry I can't remember the other ones. The crew that led the party was dressed and some of the pax were too.

Archived