P&O Oceana vs Ocean Village

Longislandtea

Oh dear, does this mean that we are "downing our class" as we've booked Oceana (our first P&O) in August with my 2 teenage stepchildren after having had a Cunard Transatlantic for our honeymoon last year? Answers please :)

Hello.... I think you should cancel and rebook on Cunard. I will probably be around in August. I've just booked in to have my tattoo done and got a big white handbag to hide the Gin bottle. Holiday prep is just so hard. Anyway, the six kids and their mates have been booked into the cheap cabins and could team up with yours. The kids are so hard to control (you must know what its like) I thought it best for them to be on a different floor. Hubby has got his matalan suit for the formal nights, but I got the needle work box out and cut the legs of at the knee. Suit can double up for the beach wear now. The Hubby has been working on the beer belly, he's nearly 30 stone now the aim is to be around 31-32 for August. He's stopped washing now, just so that he is lovely and smelly for the hols. Ooh that reminds me - I think I need to get a new hankie for his head. The old one is a bit worn.

Smee and I plan to divorce next September.:D

Never cruised with OV and it didn't appeal to me, I enjoy enforced dress codes for dinner whether on a cruise ship or in a hotel and it's the main reason why OV never appealed to me, that's not to say that relaxed dress codes are wrong they're just not for me. For the record I'm not a snob or a chav in an Asda dress suit but a working class factory worker who enjoys both the luxury and formality that cruise ships offer me.

Ha ha it reminds me of my school days,MINES BETTER THAN YOURSSSS,came back 2 weeks ago off the oceana and had a wonderful time,i met a few people that were not tho,they were too busy trying to be better than everyone else and constantly complaining about everything they could,it was one of the things that made my holiday so special,watching these sad individuals go out of their way to make sure they have a miserable fortnight.I couldnt give a hoot which company or ship is better whio cares,why do people think pando is 5 star luxury?dont get me wrong we had the best holiday ever and are going back on oceana in march but shes no higher than a 4 star if you want luxury then go to the upper class lines and pay 3 times as much,ps we met some OV cruisers doing their 1st time with pando, they were lovely companions and we had a great holiday partly due to them and 2 weeks after our cruise we have not come down with any contagious diseases;)

Archived