When do you plan on going on the Freedom??

PH8

When are you hoping to go??  

478 members have voted

1. 1. When are you hoping to go??

• Inaugural
    • between the first and third months
    • between the third and sixth month
    • between the sixth and 12th month
    • I'm gonna wait a year or so............

You didn't have my choice. Probably never. I have no interest in the Voyager or larger class of ships. Will stick with the Vision and my favorite the Radiance class.

The big ships are just not for me.

Guest OBAYbee

I hope to be onboard during the first week in June.

Those of you going on the Inaugural cruise please take PICTURES!

Also, I have started collecting Inaugural chips. I was surprised how many people on Ebay do that too. Let me know if you get some and put them on EBay PLEASE!

Hey PH, my family and I are thinking about going sometime in the summer, although that might be the most expensive time. Hmm... we might reconsider to the fall, though before hurricane season. When IS that, typically?

Hate to tell you Paul,but hurricane season is May till Nov...:( most activity I would say though is Aug thru Oct......(even though it could happen anytime in the season).............

Hi Keasc!!

Depends on when the inaugural cruise is in May. I am hoping for a date that is close to my 50th b-day on May 21st.... Happy birthday to me. I can't think of a better present to myself. Also depends on itinerary and price.... Sue

Hurricane season doesn't start until June 1. May should be wonderful cruising weather.

I stand corrected!! Guess I just got mixed up with the eastern Pacific hurricane season that starts in May:p .............

Just seems all of last year was one big hurricane season here in FL!!:eek:

never say never. :D I thought that way when Voyager was introduced but changed my mind after sailing on Explorer in 2001 and have since sailed Mariner and Voyager. While our favorite class of ship is Radiance class, each class of RCI ship has its good and bad (less good :)) features, so I'll reserve final judgment until Freedom is out and I have had a chance to check it out. Right now we are looking at October-November, 2006.

You are still on here. I was emailing with you before I went on my first cruise, the fourth sailing of the Mariner of The Seas.

I plan to go on Freedom of The Seas also. My girlfriend is going to be on the Mariner the 27th. She is booking the cruise for her while she is out there. I'm sure we won't go out on the first trip but maybe close to my birthday toward the end of May. Are you going?

Kedi

Parrothead, you are so right! We thought hurricane season would never end. Came way too close for us. It was supposed to end Nov. 30 but we even had a spillover hurricane this year. You never know but it is still worth it to me to live in Paradise and be close to all these ports!!!

Archived