When do you plan on going on the Freedom??

PH8

When are you hoping to go??  

478 members have voted

1. 1. When are you hoping to go??

• Inaugural
    • between the first and third months
    • between the third and sixth month
    • between the sixth and 12th month
    • I'm gonna wait a year or so............

Hate to tell you Paul,but hurricane season is May till Nov...:( most activity I would say though is Aug thru Oct......(even though it could happen anytime in the season).............

Hi Keasc!!

You got that right!

http://hurricanes.noaa.gov/prepare/images/aug.gif

http://hurricanes.noaa.gov/prepare/images/sep.gif

http://hurricanes.noaa.gov/prepare/images/oct.gif

I will admit I like the smaller ships more than the huge ones but never say never. For me I'll wait to see what the outcome is and let them work out the kinks. Just like a brand new model car, I never buy the first year it's debuted for a reason! It's always better the second time around.

Parrothead8

I was hoping to meet you on board. My girlfriend will be on the Mariner leaving out on the 27th. She is booking the Freedom for us while she is on board. Can't wait to find out more about the ship.

I'll be on the Freedom when she sails out of Port Canaveral. I live two states away, so I can drive to Port Canaveral in about six hours -- Miami would require an overnight on the road. I'd rather save the airfare than be on the newest ship.

"Runaway26We'd like to do the Transatlantic crossing. Have only brought radiance class ships across, so being on a big ship would be a LOT of fun!

Diane"

Ok I have been off the boards for a while so I guess I need some clarification?

Are there plans for the freedom to come to Port canaveral at a future date because o am with mrs. pete i am not driving to Miami unless i have too..

Also I was not awar eof a transatlantic? I would seriously consider that one.....

Ruttie -- I don't believe there are any plans for the Freedom to come to Port Canaveral, which is kind of RC's outpost. I think they're keeping their newest and bestest in their hub of activity: Miami. I was being sarcastic when I said I'd sail the Freedom when itcomes to Port Canaveral, but I'm very serious when I say that saving the airfare (x four people) means more to me than sailing on any one specific ship.

Thnaks Mrs. Pete I kinda thought you were being sarcastic but... Heck one could dream that they would bring it to the port! I am like you i am not gonna drive that far pay for parking etc.. as long as the port is near me...

Guest OBAYbee
We just booked 6/25, D1 1700, aft balcony, and L 1677, DECK 10.

Expensive, but can't wait!

We booked that date too. We have Royal Family suite 8714..then we have 2 Owners suites on deck 10 1 Junior Suite and 1 Promenade Suite on deck 8. There are 16 of us going. All ages.

Guest OBAYbee

I just got the cabin numbers for our FOS cruise 6-25-06. Cabin # 8714 RFS, #1648 and 1650 (os) and 1656 (js) as well as cabin 8311 promenade suite.

Anyone else going at that time let me know. We hope to have a bon voyage party in the 2 owner suites on the 25th.

Archived