Stick with Topic of the Thread!

asctony

I saw the topic and just had to see how many replies were added before the thread was hijacked. I was amazed to see that it went all the way to post #3.

posted on the "Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises"
Which brings to mind the fellow that went to the witch doctor. He told the witch doctor that he had been cursed 15 years earlier and wondered if there was any way of having the curse removed.

The witch doctor said that he would have to know the exact words that were used to invoke the curse.

The man said, "I remember them! I remember them! It was.........

You guys are really funny!

I have seen Saturday Night live skits that didn't crack me up one tenth as much as reading this discussion....

So keep up the good work...some of us like when the discussion drifts...just like sitting in a boat drifting away...........

And then, when we all got back to the room. Minus our clothes, of course. We . . . . oops.

This must be the wrong thread.:eek

This must be the wrong thread.:eek:
:

LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING

Take advantage of our onboard laundry service. All laundry is returned within 48 hours, or on the same day with our express service. We also offer dry-cleaning services and self-service launderettes.

The Princess laundry service is so great I have often done that. Their thread always matched my loose button.

Steve.

That the hosts won't let us have a little fun now and then. Now, back to to the subject.... kids in pools:)

Actually it was toddlers in the pool with swim diapers on :eek: followed by a lengthy discussion about making an 800pm reservation for a 2 person table on the Diamond.

Here's hoping the 'board sentries' are busy trying to fix this slowwwww board rather than worrying about what we are saying.

Actually it was toddlers in the pool with swim diapers on :eek: followed by a lengthy discussion about making an 800pm reservation for a 2 person table on the Diamond.

Here's hoping the 'board sentries' are busy trying to fix this slowwwww board rather than worrying about what we are saying.

Do you remember the light in the toilet??? Or the clingy shower curtains, or the size of the shower?? :eek: Those were the days!!! :D

Archived