Can this be true...no chocolate on your pillow on NCL?

JanetAlice

I am just glad I know in advance. I will bring my own chocolates. :) Do they still turn down the beds in the evening?

Hubby likes the chocolates too. I'll bring some myself and will sneak them on the pillow so hubby won't be disappointed. He loves the little touches like that when we cruise and would miss them. I love coming back to our cabin and having the bed turned down and the lights dimmed. Now that I would miss. The chocolates... no big deal.

The first cruise I was on I roomed with a friend of my brother. I never knew about the candy until the last night because he ate it before I got back to the room every night. Every cruise I have taken with my husband we just piled them up and brought them home for my nephew... so, I don't think I'll miss them... there is plenty more to eat on board and chocolate at night give me bad dreams!

That is hilarious. lol.gif

Maybe it's the room stewards that are eating all the chocolates and we really do get them???

My sister forgot to remove her chocolate and slept on it...not pretty...chocolate everywhere...poor room steward, I can just imagine what he must have thought the mess was. :confused:

So it's really your sisters fault that they no longer do the chocolates? That's my conclusion and I'm sticking to it. :D

My sister forgot to remove her chocolate and slept on it...not pretty...chocolate everywhere...poor room steward, I can just imagine what he must have thought the mess was. :confused:

We had the same happened to our daughter many years ago. She was so tired that she didn't notice the chocolate and slept on it. When we woke up we were terrified.

We called our stewart and the minute he walked in we all started to scream "It's just a chocolate!" He was laughing histerically. It turned out it wasn't the first time he saw this "chocolate accident" happened:D Well, I'm sure a nice tip helped too:D

Anyway now we laugh when we tell this story but, boy, were we embarrassed then:D

Archived