Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Very very nice. We are celebrating our 8th anniversary today and I would do anything for my beautiful wife, you sir are a class act...you have a beautiful family and you both must be very proud. Congratulations!!!!

Of course she said yes, mmm I am still taking her for granted? Needless to say everyone was shocked, even Rick who knew something was going down. Then I told her we were renewing our vows on the last sea day and everyone was invited. Needless to say she was happy, we were all happy campers. Her Dad is the soft hearted type, he had tears in his eye.

We ordered dessert, the waiters added little candles to ours.

Cheesecake with Hazelnut Biscuit

Cruising2010261.jpg

Chocolate Sampler

Cruising2010262.jpg

Cruising2010263.jpg

026.jpg

Fresh Fruit

Cruising2010264.jpg

Caramelized Washington Apples

Cruising2010266.jpg

I have to say, this has made for the most wonderful reading, you are the most amazing story teller, and your pictures are amazing. I'm laid up six weeks recovering from foot surgery - and your review, and surprise proposal to your wife has made my day! Your wife is one lucky woman! Can't wait to read the rest of the story. Beautiful family.

After dinner we went to ' More than Magic" with Rand Woodbury and the Carnival dancers. Very good show.

On our way back to our cabin for the night we heard our second "Bright Star" being repeated on the PA system.

??

030.jpg

Thank you everyone who has responded tonight, there are to many to thank individually. I was not trying to prolong the suspense, believe me I was writing and downloading photos as quickly as possible.

Too bad we can vote for favourite thread - your's gets my vote! Congratulations again. I'm thoroughly enjoying this review.

A renewal of vows would be fantastic for your 25th. Are you thinking of surprising her. Will you have family/friends with you.

Yes, we will have friends and family along. This story really has me thinking about doing something extremely special for my wife. She deserves it, as I am sure Tracy did. I also did the "lets go pick out a ring" thing.

Absolutely Beautiful! This is better than good TV any night of the week!! You have been so blessed with your family.......We are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on our cruise....I think my husband needs to read this! :-))