Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Hi Mike,

I loved your review, the pictures really made it come alive as well as the commentary! What struck home for me was your statement near the end about a 30 day vacation. One of my favorite family memories is of my parents taking me and my sister (ages 17 and 15 at the time) in a car trip around the US. We spent 30 days together having so much fun and I will remember that all of my life. I know your kids will keep this wonderful time with you and Tracy (and her parents) in their hearts as well.

I also loved the comment on the photo of the two kids together "can you believe they used to hate each other". Gives me hope with my two rugrats, DDs (8 and 10):rolleyes:!

Thanks for taking the time to put this all together!

Hi Mike,

I loved your review, the pictures really made it come alive as well as the commentary! What struck home for me was your statement near the end about a 30 day vacation. One of my favorite family memories is of my parents taking me and my sister (ages 17 and 15 at the time) in a car trip around the US. We spent 30 days together having so much fun and I will remember that all of my life. I know your kids will keep this wonderful time with you and Tracy (and her parents) in their hearts as well.

I also loved the comment on the photo of the two kids together "can you believe they used to hate each other". Gives me hope with my two rugrats, DDs (8 and 10):rolleyes:!

Thanks for taking the time to put this all together!

Thank you momonthego17, glad you enjoyed it. Mike

I just love the dress you wife has on. If and when she has no more use for it I would love to buy it. The colors are just what I am looking for. My email is eeddingfield@cox.net

the pink black and white or silver dress for formal night.

I assume you meant this dress. Unfortunately for you it's Tracy' favorite. She bought it in a small shop where we live. I love it too, I remember when she first tried it on, I told her she had to get it because it fit her like it was made for her.

Cruising2010517.jpg

Or did you mean this one, according to Tracy it's available in the U.S at several different shops.

018_18.jpg

I assume you meant this dress. Unfortunately for you it's Tracy' favorite. She bought it in a small shop where we live. I love it too, I remember when she first tried it on, I told her she had to get it because it fit her like it was made for her.

Cruising2010517.jpg

Or did you mean this one, according to Tracy it's available in the U.S at several different shops.

018_18.jpg

The first dress is the one. Love it, I will have to tr and find one with those colors. Thank you for responding so quick. Tracy is very blessed for having a thoughtful and romantic husband. I truly enjoyed your review and pictures.

God Bless you all.

The first dress is the one. Love it, I will have to tr and find one with those colors. Thank you for responding so quick. Tracy is very blessed for having a thoughtful and romantic husband. I truly enjoyed your review and pictures.

God Bless you all.

Thank you Katie, good luck in finding your dress, Mike

Hi Mike~

I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed your detailed trip report! Your pictures and review of the Freedom, helped me decide which cruise to book, for my May vacation. I've always wanted to visit Key West as well, so I'am! It's my 40th Birthday cruise, so might as well do what I've been dreaming of!

Thanks again, you have a beautiful family.

I can't wait to read your review of the Pride.

~Lori

Hi Mike~

I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed your detailed trip report! Your pictures and review of the Freedom, helped me decide which cruise to book, for my May vacation. I've always wanted to visit Key West as well, so I'am! It's my 40th Birthday cruise, so might as well do what I've been dreaming of!

Thanks again, you have a beautiful family.

I can't wait to read your review of the Pride.

~Lori

Thank you Lori, have a wonderful cruise. Mike

Hi Mikey, we finally booked our first cruise, we are a group of 8 going on Freedom in July. Your review was instrumental in getting everyone to agree that Freedom was our best option. Here's hoping that we have as much fun as all of you did on your Freedom cruise. Thank you.:D

Hi Mikey, we finally booked our first cruise, we are a group of 8 going on Freedom in July. Your review was instrumental in getting everyone to agree that Freedom was our best option. Here's hoping that we have as much fun as all of you did on your Freedom cruise. Thank you.:D

All the best to you and your group, enjoy. Mike

Great review. It is refreshing to read a review from such a happy family. We are looking forward to the Freedom in April. I have been considering the renewal also. Thanks again.

Thank you HouCplCruise, have a wonderful cruise. Mike

How did you find your porthole cabin on Destiny. Some people complain they are noisy when the ship anchors. We are looking at possibly booking one. Thanks

Cruising2010489-1.jpg

Hi Gabevin, No, I don't remember it being a problem and I'm a light sleeper. I guess it might depend on the location of the cabin in relation to the anchor? It might also depend on the class of ship. Good luck. Mike

Hi Gabevin, No, I don't remember it being a problem and I'm a light sleeper. I guess it might depend on the location of the cabin in relation to the anchor? It might also depend on the class of ship. Good luck. Mike

Mike, Did I miss a review of the Jan 2 sailing?

Mike, Did I miss a review of the Jan 2 sailing?

No you didn't. The question about the porthole cabin was regarding our Destiny cruise. As I mentioned earlier I was waiting for Tracy to go away to training before I started posting it. I have however been slowly preparing it all along and I was thinking of starting it on Monday since Tracy will be working her last 24 shift.

No you didn't. The question about the porthole cabin was regarding our Destiny cruise. As I mentioned earlier I was waiting for Tracy to go away to training before I started posting it. I have however been slowly preparing it all along and I was thinking of starting it on Monday since Tracy will be working her last 24 shift.

Great! Much anticipated by all!

HI Mike

wow how time gone fast, When you first sailed you were not quite sure exactly when tracey was going to be leaving for her training and now she is working her last shift on Monday.... and i take it then she will be off for training.. Please wish her luck for me.

To let you know I have since booked the Legend for October 2011 and Freedom for Jan 2012. I am going with a friend from Australia on the freedom and will be using a lot of your information on the freedom. Once again thank you for your great reviews,

Helen Wanfleet Ontario

HI Mike

wow how time gone fast, When you first sailed you were not quite sure exactly when tracey was going to be leaving for her training and now she is working her last shift on Monday.... and i take it then she will be off for training.. Please wish her luck for me.

To let you know I have since booked the Legend for October 2011 and Freedom for Jan 2012. I am going with a friend from Australia on the freedom and will be using a lot of your information on the freedom. Once again thank you for your great reviews,

Helen Wanfleet Ontario

Hi Helen, she is leaving on the 21st. I took a week off so we'll have a week together before she leaves.

Glad my review will be put to good use. :) Have a wonderful cruise on Legend and Freedom. Mike