clothing for december cruising?!

luvdod

I know weather can be unpredictable every year. Has anyone cruised in december...if so is it warm enough to wear sundresses and where do you buy them this time of year?

Hi,:) are you asking about the Caribbean in December? Yes, I have

sailed quite often during December/January and yes, you will see

lots of sundresses. The Caribbean is warm all year round:D Where

do folks buy them? Well, I live in north Florida and we have stores

with summer stuff all the time. But if you look on line there are

lots of websites with dresses. Depending on where you live, check

the major dept stores in your area too.:)

We almost always take a cruise in early December. The Caribbean Islands are almost always warm--probably 70 or so is the coolest I've ever experienced for a high. Usually it's in the 80's or even higher. Sometimes Florida or the Bahamas are cooler, depending on what kind of front is going through.

We've also sailed from Galveston and San Diego/LA. The first and last days out of Galveston were very cool--40-55, but the port stops were warm. In the Mexican Riviera, the first and last days are often cool, maybe 60's or so, but the ports have always had beautiful weather.

Of course, as you know, weather is unpredictable and you can always hit a bad spell, though we've been lucky not to. I wear sundresses, shorts, tank tops, etc. on most days, and so do most other people.

you dont say where you are cruising...but its going to be warm-even some places HOT depending on where you are going and where you are from...i shop all year round for cruise clothes specially SUMMER SALES just google what you are looking for some places carry resort wear year round...sundresses will be fine, if you are wearing in the evening you might need a little jacket, shawl or wrap as inside the ship can be cool in places!

Im sorry I did....it will be in the Caribbean and I live in Ohio where it is getting chilly out already and my stores have no more summer clothing already and I was wanting to plan a family cruise in December. Will it also be warm enough to do an excursion of snokeling in ports also (sorry for all the questions but usually dont vacation during the winter months to a warmer climate). thanks for the help

Im sorry I did....it will be in the Caribbean and I live in Ohio where it is getting chilly out already and my stores have no more summer clothing already and I was wanting to plan a family cruise in December. Will it also be warm enough to do an excursion of snokeling in ports also (sorry for all the questions but usually dont vacation during the winter months to a warmer climate). thanks for the help

Hi, no worries about the questions:)yes, you can snorkel...actually

you can snorkel all 12 months in the Caribbean:D

Went to this website and love it...Thank You so much for posting it! :)

You are welcome. I love this store. However, when I go there to shop, they have so much that I get overwhelmed.:eek: I have spent as much as four to five hours in there and then leave without buying anything. The last time, I looked for about three hours, and then just gave my coupon to a lady that had a cartful!:D Just too much too look at!:rolleyes:

You are welcome. I love this store. However' date=' when I go there to shop, they have so much that I get overwhelmed.:eek: I have spent as much as four to five hours in there and then leave without buying anything. The last time, I looked for about three hours, and then just gave my coupon to a lady that had a cartful!:D Just too much too look at!:rolleyes:[/color']

Hi,:) I live about 10 minutes from Beall's:D...you are right, they have

ALOT of choices and even when I know I only want a couple of items

I end up trying on a couple of dozen:eek:

Archived