Drink of the day 2 for 1 special

pitz0005

I read on a previous post about a special on the drink of the day. According to the poster you pay $25 and then purchase all DOD's for 2 for 1. This was on the Liberty of the Seas. Has anyone else heard of this? Is it advertised? When can it be purchased? Is it on all ships? Any details would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I read on a previous post about a special on the drink of the day. According to the poster you pay $25 and then purchase all DOD's for 2 for 1. This was on the Liberty of the Seas. Has anyone else heard of this? Is it advertised? When can it be purchased? Is it on all ships? Any details would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I'm sure someone will jump in here who has firsthand knowledge. I think you had to buy the shoppers "book" for $25 and that was included in it. Not sure if it is available on all ships:confused:

I'm sure someone will jump in here who has firsthand knowledge. I think you had to buy the shoppers "book" for $25 and that was included in it. Not sure if it is available on all ships:confused:

I posted about this on here earlier--the $25 does get you the shopper's book, some coupons for discounts on excursions, $50 towards the spa on a port day, and a sticker on your seapass card for 2-for-1 drinks of the day. I think of it as the drink special--others the shopper's book haha.

It has not been available on TransAtlantic sailings recentely.

We were on the Oasis in June and when you attended the ports of call information session, you could purchase a book with coupons in it for $25 and when you did, you got a sticker to place on the back of your sea pass and it entitled you to the 2 for 1 dod.

I read on one of these threads that there were limitations on the DOD pertaining to the time of day (I remember two time periods, possibly between 5 and 6 p.m. and then again between 10 and 11 p.m.) and also the venue (only one or two bars). Those details stick in my mind because the OP jokingly complained about already being in bed for the second session. I hope this is not true, because I would like to try it myself if there are no restrictions.

Archived