The upgrade fairy lives!

Booked 12 night Exlporer months ago at a ridiculously low $. Was assigned a ridiculously low cabin. I was okay with that because let's face it you get what you pay for and I'm just happy to be able to afford the cruise.

Noticed a resident sale for a Promenade Cabin for about $100 more than I paid for crew's quarters(just kidding).

Asked TA to call and ask if I could pay the $100 and upgrade. I wasn't expecting an upgrade for nothing and was willing to pay.

She just emailed me they said they offered to comp me the upgrade and I didn't have to pay a dime.

So sometimes you do get free upgrades even if they don't call you and you call them willing to give extra $. Never thought I would see a cruise line refusing cash.

Very happy soon to be cruiser! :p

Booked 12 night Exlporer months ago at a ridiculously low $. Was assigned a ridiculously low cabin. I was okay with that because let's face it you get what you pay for and I'm just happy to be able to afford the cruise.

Noticed a resident sale for a Promenade Cabin for about $100 more than I paid for crew's quarters(just kidding).

Asked TA to call and ask if I could pay the $100 and upgrade. I wasn't expecting an upgrade for nothing and was willing to pay.

She just emailed me they said they offered to comp me the upgrade and I didn't have to pay a dime.

So sometimes you do get free upgrades even if they don't call you and you call them willing to give extra $. Never thought I would see a cruise line refusing cash.

Enjoy your Promenade cabin!

:)

Glad to hear you got the promenade! Which room are you in?

Enjoy your Promenade cabin!

:)

Might have been the cruise agent given you part of commission

or one of agents on hold cabins (good customer relations)

and not RCCL at all.

Regardless Win Win Win :D:D:D

RCCL happy

Agent happy

Cruiser happy and likely to go again or refer to agent a new cruiser

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Archived