Millenium Fort Lauderdale debarkation

niborHS

ANyone who came off recently, how did this go? My TA just told me that the customs process is different than it used to be. We have a 10:50 flight out of Ft. Lauderdale and I'm getting nervous. We are flying Spirit Plus, which is their version of first class, so we don't have the same lines, but still - - -

ANyone who came off recently, how did this go? My TA just told me that the customs process is different than it used to be. We have a 10:50 flight out of Ft. Lauderdale and I'm getting nervous. We are flying Spirit Plus, which is their version of first class, so we don't have the same lines, but still - - -

Are you coming through Key West the day before? If so you will pass customs there so disembarkment will be quicker in Laud. Also you will fill out a form on the ship about your dis plans and you should be in one of the first groups. In Jan, we changed our flight from 11:30 to 2:30 because we were nervous about missing it. We could have easily made it, so we waited around for nothing.

If you are sailing Eastern, Key West should be your last stop. They also go thru customs in St. Thomas, or any port that is American. It makes it much easier for debarkation. Of course you still have those who don't cooperate with their shipboard accounts and then the fun begins.

We've always made our flights and usually around 11 - 11:30.

Just got off this itenerary last week. With early VIP disembark, we would have been hard put to get on a flight earlier than 11:OOam. There were six large ships in port off-loading. Customs was a quick walk-through. One person got a fast sniff from the drug dog.

John

Our last stop is Nassau. But thanks to all others. We leave Sunday, so its too late to change. But, we'll have to hope for the best, as long as I know customs isn't a problem. We have CC, are in a suite, and do have the early flight, so we should be first. We'll just hop a cab to FLL and hope to make it.

Our last stop is Nassau. But thanks to all others. We leave Sunday, so its too late to change. But, we'll have to hope for the best, as long as I know customs isn't a problem. We have CC, are in a suite, and do have the early flight, so we should be first. We'll just hop a cab to FLL and hope to make it.

Just returned on Feb 13th on the Millenium. Our last port was Nassau. Disembarkation in FLL was a piece of cake. We were slotted for 8:35am disembarkation and I think we were the 4th color called - with your flight and suite status, you should be called first. We were off the ship and at the airport by 9:30am - I wish we had an earlier flight (ours was noon). We also flew Spirit - the line wasn't long. I don't think you should have any problems. My advice - there are porters in the disembarkation area - make sure you grab one of them. They have a shorter line to check out and get you out of the area and bring you directly to the cab line quickly. Only costs you a couple bucks tipping - but seemed worth it as the regular line looked really long and the porter line is maybe 4-5 people deep.

Archived