Dinning question

Cristallo

We had some friends who decided to take our cruise with us cruise today and they were wait listed for YTD. We've been booked for a while now and have YTD. How would that work if wanted to eat with them some nights? Is that even possible? We're on the Fascination. They are past guest if that might make a difference.

I believe if they also get YTD, if you want to eat together you just show up at the dining room together....if you don't want to eat with them show up alone and request a table for two. Enjoy your cruise!

Do you know if we'd be able to eat with them if they don't get YTD?

If they aren't assigned to YTD, then they will have to dine at their assigned time...they won't be able to eat with you.

If you haven't done so, link your reservation numbers...that may facilitate their getting YTD, too.

If they aren't assigned to YTD, then they will have to dine at their assigned time...they won't be able to eat with you.

If you haven't done so, link your reservation numbers...that may facilitate their getting YTD, too.

How do we do that?

We were wondering what does the linking the reservations do?

Basically, if you wanted a party to be seated with you during dinner, a friend or family, you call Carnival or the person you booked it from and give them their Booking number and phone number. They will call the 2nd party to confirm that they do want to sit with you guys. Both Booking numbers are now linked together and everyone should be seated at the same table or a table next to each other.

Fred

Interesting....Some friends of ours made their reservations about three months after we did for our upcoming cruise, the hubby of the family e mailed me and told me we were seated at the same table early seating , but no one from Carnival called us and asked if that was OK. I mean it is, the purpose of us both booking was to spend time together, but no one called to tell us someone wanted to sit with us.

Thanks for everyone's help. I called Carnival about linking the two together.

I let them know that they might get called to make sure they wanted to linked but I was thinking wouldn't they(the friends) already know since I had their booking number?

We had some friends who decided to take our cruise with us cruise today and they were wait listed for YTD. We've been booked for a while now and have YTD. How would that work if wanted to eat with them some nights? Is that even possible? We're on the Fascination. They are past guest if that might make a difference.

If they are on a set dining time (or at least anything different than yours), the only way you could eat together is to not eat in the MDR but go buffet or upchege restaurant.

Gee, this sounds like another ship that "only" 15% of the ship population wanted YTD. It's waitlisted so I think that CCL still needs to figure that one out as time goes on, more people want it and will be forced to competing lines that make it more available.

Archived