What a deal!!

cruzadict

We had originally booked a Sky Suite for our Constellation cruise at the end of the month. I noticed today that the prices have been reduced. I called Celebrity and for only £64 per person have upgraded to a Royal Suite. I am soooo excited. Has anyone stayed in a RS and apart from size are there many other differences. We are on deck 6.

We had originally booked a Sky Suite for our Constellation cruise at the end of the month. I noticed today that the prices have been reduced. I called Celebrity and for only £64 per person have upgraded to a Royal Suite. I am soooo excited. Has anyone stayed in a RS and apart from size are there many other differences. We are on deck 6.

cruzadict

Congratulations! I thought that we had got a good deal upgrading to a Royal Suite on our TA following on from yours but not as good as this! We shall be in ours in less than a month.

In theory, the suite perks on an M-class ship are the same whichever suite you are in but, depending on the actual cruise, you are more likely to be offered additional perks in a Royal than a Sky suite. The additional perks may be a complimentary meal in a speciality restaurant on the first night and Elite perks [if you are not already Elite]. From what I have read on Cruise Critic, you also get the best butlers on deck 6. From our research, the thing that surprized most was that the hallways outside the Royal and Penthouse suites are much nicer but, as I said, you will be seeing all this before us.

Sue

Congratulations! You will love the Royal Suite, I am sure, as we have enjoyed them on the Constellation. Besides the space, these suites are very conveniently designed, and have extremely comfortable sofas and a club chair in the living room. Additionally, I think you will enjoy the huge balcony, which features a teak table with 4 chairs, 2 padded teak loungers and a hot tub. You are in for a treat! So happy for you....

We had a Royal on the Summit on our Canada/New England cruise in Sept. Now my DH says this is the way to go. The suite was wonderful. Gotta save up for the next one!

(we upgraded at the last minute).

The suite is like a one bedroom apartment or condo.

Archived