what one or two fun items do you always bring on your cruise?

REALgetaway

ok.. we all know how to pack and what to bring and what not to bring..

but is there one or two FUN items you bring with you on every cruise regardless?

I am looking for suggestions on some thing small that will make the trip a little more special.

:)

I brought my red, white and blue stuffed elephant and he went just about everywhere with us on the ship and was leader of the towel 'zoo' that our steward left us.

We also put white boards on our doors so random ppl can leave messages (which they did!)

Is that the kind of fun things you're thinking of?

I brought my red, white and blue stuffed elephant and he went just about everywhere with us on the ship and was leader of the towel 'zoo' that our steward left us.

We also put white boards on our doors so random ppl can leave messages (which they did!)

Is that the kind of fun things you're thinking of?

Yes thanks.. and the poster who's kids brought bubbles.. great idea.. although at 47 yrs old.. i might be a bit over age for bubbles. lol

Yes thanks.. and the poster who's kids brought bubbles.. great idea.. although at 47 yrs old.. i might be a bit over age for bubbles. lol

You're only as young as you feel. Go for it!

Personally, the two things that we always bring is mardi gras beads/glow necklaces for the deck party and an inflatable palm tree for our cabin. We also bring room/door decorations. We're all about fun!

I took two beautiful plastic margarita glasses and little umbrellas for our in-room drinks and some flameless flicker candles for the balcony. Just sort of set a nice mood.

Oh, and I decorated the door with a sign that said, "What happens on the Pride, stays on the Pride" and framed it with a purple feather boa!

Enjoy!

ok.. i need to put more thought into this then... it didn't even cross my mind that we might need some travel games while laying on the deck sunning ourselves.. and music in the cabin too.

Sheesh, i might need two more suitcases just to carry everything now. :p

Archived