Relaxation lounge

curiouscat

The relaxation room is the waiting room for guests that are getting a spa treatment. There are some lounge chairs and there is an excellent view from the bow of the ship. There is also fruit infused water available.

This room is also open for all Aqua Class passengers to use at their leisure.

The 1st day, the PG was relaxing, before everyone else found it. After that, it was not relaxing at all. The door would open and bang shut every few minutes. To many people coming and going.

The shower? The one in your cabin or the ones in the PG? The shower in your cabin is the biggest I've seen on a cruise ship, 6'2 is still going to be a tight fit.

The shower in the PG comes out of the ceiling and so he will have lots of room, however there was only cold water in there.

What's the opinion of value for AQ category over CC category if cost per person is $200 for a 7 day cruise? If greater than $200/person on a 7 day cruise?

Right now on our sailing the AQ is less expensive than the CC by $100

I would say it's an individual choice of how much your going to use the amenities... and what it's worth to you...

Will have more to report when I return... I see we're sailing on the same date.

CC

Here's some pictures for you:

Here's a link to some menus and pictures so you can see some examples of what to expect.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5B...rowerok%3Dtrue

The persian garden is heated tile loungers where you can relax.

Persian Garden

As you enter the Persian Garden, the exotic aroma of healing eucalyptus envelops your senses. Wrap yourself in the caressing steam and cleansing heat as you recline on a marble lounge. Luxuriate in the ambiance of calming new age music as you enjoy the warmth of a steam or your own private sauna. Surrounded by beauty and serenity, relax and renew your sense of wellness in this exotic retreat.

Check out this photo:

img_0049.jpg

Relaxation room is at the front of the ship right down the hall from the Aqua cabins. There you can relax and read a book or listen to music.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/222...99099348GlfnSF

Here's a picture of the spa shower:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/297...99099348iTvCKc

Thanks Kathy.... this looks Awesome.... it's 45 deg in Atlanta this AM... I am soooo ready to cruise:p

CC

Ooh, that's chilly. Sure you don't want to switch and go with us on the Eclipse? You can always fly into FLL, it's a short drive to Miami. :D It's a brand new ship and you can try out Qsine!

Ooh, that's chilly. Sure you don't want to switch and go with us on the Eclipse? You can always fly into FLL, it's a short drive to Miami. :D It's a brand new ship and you can try out Qsine!

Maybe next cruise......I know we'd have a blast

CC

Archived