My Princess- Independent Flight Info

oceanxbreeze89

Hi! My friend and I are sailing the CB Princess to the Southern Caribbean on Jan 2nd out of SJU and we basically filled out all of our paperwork. However, we put in our flight information and the flight from JFK-SJU on Delta Airlines says that "the flight information is wrong" and to edit it. I have checked 2, 3, 4, 5+ times and I have all of the right information. Can anyone tell me if they experienced this problem as well and if I should worry about it and/or how we can fix it? I have already re-typed the info in and that didn't work. Thanks!

Helen

Thanks! I tried taking it out and re-entering it but came out with the same problem. Apparently the system thinks it is the "wrong flight number" but it is the right flight number...the returning flight from SJU back to JFK went through and was confirmed so idk what to do.

Because I always book flights independently, I have never filled in a flight number. and nothing has been said by Princess. I think I just tick 'no' for are Princess arranging flights?....or something, sorry I can't recall but I do know I never enter flight details

Thanks! I tried taking it out and re-entering it but came out with the same problem. Apparently the system thinks it is the "wrong flight number" but it is the right flight number...the returning flight from SJU back to JFK went through and was confirmed so idk what to do.

That has happened several times with our flights and as long as you have verified it, just ignore the message from Princess.

Mike:)

If you are not traveling on the day of embarkation or disembarkation--does not like the flight infomration, also. Just call Princess for that also! We always fly in 2 days early & leave on the day of disembarking via a Princess transfer to the Airport. Princess only really cares if you are using their Transfers, I have been told.

If you are not traveling on the day of embarkation or disembarkation--does not like the flight infomration, also. Just call Princess for that also! We always fly in 2 days early & leave on the day of disembarking via a Princess transfer to the Airport. Princess only really cares if you are using their Transfers, I have been told.

Putting in flight information helps onboard for assignment of proper luggage tags at disembarkation.

It is good that Princess has access to this info whether you book flights through Princess or not. :)

We usually come in a day or two early and never have issues entering flight info.

We had the same problem. I called Princess and they fixed the problem.

The problem was: we had a change of planes and they only want the last leg of the flight -- Airline and flight #.

That is exactly why I got that notice - they do not want your originating flight information. They want the information for the flight that takes you into the embarkation port.

Example: SAN to ORD = one flight

ORD to FCO = second flight (This isthe one they want)

FCO = final airport for embarkation of ship

That is exactly why I got that notice - they do not want your originating flight information. They want the information for the flight that takes you into the embarkation port.

Example: SAN to ORD = one flight

ORD to FCO = second flight (This isthe one they want)

FCO = final airport for embarkation of ship

Yes we had the same issue and after fiddling with it for awhile I finally figured out that they needed that (2nd) flight that laded at the port city. ;)

I tried entering my flight number 2 days before embarkation b/c we were coming in early and it wouldn't take the info....

So, I just added my info for debarkation b/c we fly out the same day. It took the info just fine.

Archived