Venice - Where to eat on Friday night

Mrs Miggins

We are arriving in Venice 22nd Oct for one day pre-cruise. Staying at the Aqua Palace hotel. (between Rialto and St Marks) Have been to Venice several times before and dinner has rather been "hit and miss".

Have looked on Trip Advisor - but still not sure. We can of course ask the concierge - but would prefer recommendation from Cruise Critic. No 14 on Trip AAdvisor is Da Momo - has anyone tried this - or do you have any recommendations ?

Thank you for your help

HI there, Instead of looking in the Trip Advisor restaurant section I strongly suggest you go to the Trip Advisor Venice forum and put restaurants into the search box.

I find that the restaurant popularity index is not a good tool for finding the best restaurants. The folks who visit Venice and then write reports about where they have eaten have been a more useful guide for me during my trips there.

I hesitate to mention restaurants I like because I have not been there for the last couple of years and things change.I have had some wonderful meals there by asking about food in the forum.

We are arriving in Venice 22nd Oct for one day pre-cruise. Staying at the Aqua Palace hotel. (between Rialto and St Marks) Have been to Venice several times before and dinner has rather been "hit and miss".

Have looked on Trip Advisor - but still not sure. We can of course ask the concierge - but would prefer recommendation from Cruise Critic. No 14 on Trip AAdvisor is Da Momo - has anyone tried this - or do you have any recommendations ?

Thank you for your help

Rosa Rossa about 60 yards from the north east side of Campo s Anzolo. Recommended by Guido Brunetti

Archived