Drop off luggage at Port

Aline13

We usually drop off stuff around 1100. Just drive through and they will take it out of the trunk for you. They do expect tips.

One of the rental car companies has an office just outside the north port gate but the rest are at the airport.

Which rental company is it that has an office outside the north port gate?

I forgot which one has a drop off at the port, but when we priced them all we found Budget had a location around the corner on 17th in the Quay shopping center. It was extremely convenient. We dropped our luggage off at the port about 11 AM, went to lunch, then Budget's van brought us to the port. You can arrange to pick-up the car at the airport and drop it off at the Quay shopping center or take a taxi from the airport to the Budget office which was about $10. Barb

I forgot which one has a drop off at the port, but when we priced them all we found Budget had a location around the corner on 17th in the Quay shopping center. It was extremely convenient. We dropped our luggage off at the port about 11 AM, went to lunch, then Budget's van brought us to the port. You can arrange to pick-up the car at the airport and drop it off at the Quay shopping center or take a taxi from the airport to the Budget office which was about $10. Barb

I hope you got a better price quote than I did when I priced this option--it was $100 more for the dates I was interested in versus dropping at the airport! Needless to say, we are picking up and dropping off at the airport.

Whenever we cruise out of Laderdale we rent at airport and drop off at Quay...Then pick up at Quay and drop off at airport.

We have never had any extra charges added on for doing this. In fact one year it was actually less expensive on one of the legs.

Archived