Okay...was I dreaming....

jwave

I could have sworn I saw a post with a PHONE number to call for egg crates...now I cannot find it. Even with search the forum. Either the search is not working for me (probably user error), but I can't find it. Please please help me.

I heard that you can now call 1-800-PRINCESS and request there..

Well, after reading this thread I called 1-800-Princess to see if I could arrange to have only foam pillows and bedding because my wife is alergic to feathers. It was quick and easy! I'm sure you could reserve your egg-crate.

Despite our T/A always faxing our request, we hardly ever find that it has actually been put on the bed by the time we get to our cabin. In fact, I think it has only happened once for the last 5 cruises. It's really no big deal as the steward will be happy to make the bed up for you before you retire for the night. I think the reason is that they have so many cabins to prepare each time there is a changeover, that they get behind.

I have faxed my request for a egg crate topper for the last 4 cruises and I have yet to have it on the bed when I get to my room. I've always had to request the room steward to put one on when he turns down the bed in the evening.

Has anyone had more success with calling than when faxing in a requent?

Archived