World Series

mauimaitai

This New Yorker hates the Yankees and the Yankee shills at WFAN

In that case, you'll probably like the Rangers Prayer....and it worked!!!

Our Rangers, who art in Texas, winners be thy name.

The Yanks will come, they will be done, in New York as they will be in Texas.

Give us this week a series win, and forgive us our bullpen loss as we cause losses upon their bullpen.

Lead us not into the off season, but deliver us a Championship title!

For the Rangers are the swingdom, the claw, and the antlers forever.

IT’S TIME.

Amen

That's what you get from Dish.

Dish hasn't lost fox, yet. We are slated to lose it on 11/1 though, they say. Personally, losing fox isn't a huge loss in my opinion, though I do indulge in a little Glee. :-)

There's always online. Unless of course fox blocks that too. lol.

Oh and I'm a native NJ/NY area person and I say go anyone but the yankees lol. Grew up going to Phillies games but now I live in Yankee/Mets territory. Their heads got too large, the Yanks that is.

Anyone BUT the Yankees------------GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the support Cruznut6 - we are cheering hard for the Phillies in this household. Guess we're xneighbors - lived in Cherry Hill for 25 years, born and raised in Philly. So glad it's not the Yankees. Congrats Rangers.

GO PHILLIES

Thank you for the support Cruznut6 - we are cheering hard for the Phillies in this household. Guess we're xneighbors - lived in Cherry Hill for 25 years, born and raised in Philly. So glad it's not the Yankees. Congrats Rangers.

GO PHILLIES

You're Welcome! I worked in Cherry Hill for 15 years. I've been a Phillies fan for more years than I care to remember. I sure hope bring their "A" game tonight! LOL!

Regards

Bob

Dish hasn't lost fox, yet. We are slated to lose it on 11/1 though, they say. Personally, losing fox isn't a huge loss in my opinion, though I do indulge in a little Glee. :-)

There's always online. Unless of course fox blocks that too. lol.

Oh and I'm a native NJ/NY area person and I say go anyone but the yankees lol. Grew up going to Phillies games but now I live in Yankee/Mets territory. Their heads got too large, the Yanks that is.

Well fox has 6 of the top 10 shows in ratings and the best sports , so losing it isn't an option. Losing CNN or MSNBC or ABC where there already lost according to ratings wouldn't matter to me. FX mad men, ect... Im sure you know fx is fox

Well fox has 6 of the top 10 shows in ratings and the best sports , so losing it isn't an option. Losing CNN or MSNBC or ABC where there already lost according to ratings wouldn't matter to me. FX mad men, ect... Im sure you know fx is fox

We already lost FX on DIsh as of 10/1/10. I've been out of the country for most of the month on the Nieuw Amsterdam, but even since I've been home I can't say I've noticed it's being missing as I never watch FX (apparently lol). FOX i'd miss on occasion, but we'll see what happens. I'd just hate to see all our rates go up, just to watch a show or two. Really begs the need for a la carte channels rather than packages. For example, I have no need for the 10 ESPNs i have, so why do I have to pay for them. I know i know, the biggies pay for the smaller stations to stay around, but well, when i lose a big station and keep the smaller ones I'm not really pleased. lol.

I guess I can finally gloat a little bit. I was ten years old when the New York Giants moved to San Francisco and I have been a fan every since. I have suffered through a lot of disappointment over the years. The Phillies really played them tough and the theme for San

Francisco is: Giants Baseball - Torture. This should be a great World Series. "GO GIANTS".

I guess I can finally gloat a little bit. I was ten years old when the New York Giants moved to San Francisco and I have been a fan every since. I have suffered through a lot of disappointment over the years. The Phillies really played them tough and the theme for San

Francisco is: Giants Baseball - Torture. This should be a great World Series. "GO GIANTS".

Your road may have been tough but my beloved Rangers have been around for 38 years and have never even won an ALDS until this year. Rangers fans have been saying "It's Time" all year and, by golly, IT IS!! :D:D:D

We'll see you on Wed. with Cliff Lee on the mound. GO RANGERS!!!!

Archived