passport question

whaleship1

I am heading on a Caribbean cruise in January 2011, but I am wondering about my passport. My passport expires March 23, 2011, would I have any problems with this allowing me to board the ship and going to the Bahamas and St. Martin?

Should I renew it or wait until March to do so?

My passport expires in November of this year, and I renewed it two months ago. Some have requirements that you have at least 6 months left on your passport when you travel. While you'll probably be OK, there's no reason why you shouldn't renew right now.

BTW, I got my passport back in 8 days, and I didn't use expedited service, just the plain old ordinary one.

i dont know if the American system works the same as the British system.

i renewed my passport earlier this year,the old one had about 3 months left on it.the 3 months was added on to my new passport.i.e my new passport had 10 years and 3 months till it expires not just 10 years

i dont know if the American system works the same as the British system.

i renewed my passport earlier this year,the old one had about 3 months left on it.the 3 months was added on to my new passport.i.e my new passport had 10 years and 3 months till it expires not just 10 years

Wouldn't that be nice.

No,, we get scammed over here. Your new replacement passport expires 10 years after date of issuance.

Archived