Follow the Allure's Crossing

DeBlasio1

In preparation of the Allure of the Seas crossing, here is a link to a site you follow her along.

Under SITE MAP on left

Use 2nd and 3rd drop down menus and choose the following:

2nd [FI] TURKU

3rd Allure of the Seas

Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions

Referenced this in another thread. Can see her moored in Turku. This site was a big help with tracking Oasis. Even watched her loop around on the day she came into Fort Lauderdale so that her entry would be at a specific time.

Referenced this in another thread. Can see her moored in Turku. This site was a big help with tracking Oasis. Even watched her loop around on the day she came into Fort Lauderdale so that her entry would be at a specific time.

Yes, I really do enjoy this site and sharing it with others. Have smooth sailings!

I like the portfever.com; that is cool; very easy to use thanks for posting it.

Thanks for the compliments! 99% of the credit of course goes to MarineTraffic for an invaluable AIS tracking application.

The PortFever link should always take you to Allure so long as she is in AIS range. Based on MarineTraffic's extensive coverage of the Baltic, North Sea and English Channel... we should get to follow her all the way down to the Atlantic. Unfortunately, we will lose "sight" during the open ocean crossing and pick up again as she approaches Port Everglades.

I read a comment from a crew member saying she is scheduled to sail from Turku on the 29th and arrive in Florida on November 11th. Fingers crossed.

If you'd like to watch Allure arrive at Port Everglades, please stop by and follow our live coverage on that day.

David.

www.portfever.com

Does anyone know where Allure will be when we come back from our Nov 6-13 cruise aboard Oasis?? Will she be out at sea or somewhere at the port? Thanks!

Great question. I have not heard anyone say they are on a preview cruise that first weekend Allure will be at Port Everglades. Due to arrive on Nov 11th (a Thursday) and Oasis will be coming back in early on the morning of the 13th (Saturday). Following weekends I believe there are Allure preview cruises that will leave the custom-built terminal at berth 18 free for Oasis to use.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Besides Oasis and Allure, there are three other ships due to be in port on the 13th. Still enough room to stash Allure somewhere else for a day.

Great question. I have not heard anyone say they are on a preview cruise that first weekend Allure will be at Port Everglades. Due to arrive on Nov 11th (a Thursday) and Oasis will be coming back in early on the morning of the 13th (Saturday). Following weekends I believe there are Allure preview cruises that will leave the custom-built terminal at berth 18 free for Oasis to use.

It will be interesting to see what happens. Besides Oasis and Allure, there are three other ships due to be in port on the 13th. Still enough room to stash Allure somewhere else for a day.

Thanks so much for the reply! Maybe we will meet her upon our return on the 13th. Would be a great photo op. of the two ships together!

Archived