AquaClass Dining

Wineart

Whilst we were in Venice we had lunch at a restaurant near the shuttle landing point near St Marks. We were sat next to an American couple off Eclipse, and they had not heard of Aqua class and the Blu restaurant!

I see reports of Aqua selling for less than Concierge in the USA, but have not seen that sort of offer in the UK. We paid £100 each more for Aqua than Concierge, a bargain for the 16 dinners and breakfasts we had in Blu.

Incidently, on the lobster night, the couple on the table next to us both had the lobster, and a few moments after they started their meal, the maitre'd arrived with 2 further lobsters.

Richard

I am getting excited. I still don't get a special restaurant for AQ passengers, but not for Suite guests.

It goes back to the concept of AQ and Blu being a healthy option for some cruisers combining it with the Aqua Spa and the whole Spa experience..

Why anyone would not want to dine in Blu is amazing to me having done 3 cruises on these ships.

The quiet embiance of the area the attention to detail and FINE food makes these cruises special.

You have a permanent spot in this dining room but it does not give you and spot in the other specialty resaurants, you have to arrange and book.

Trend 18 cruises

Archived