Monarch of the Seas question

kuddles14

DH and I are thinking of booking a 4 day cruise next November on the Monarch. We will be booking an oceanview. Any suggestions as to what deck? Any particular cabin number? Thank you.

If you like having a little more space and a safe in the room, then you should book deck nine. It's a little more money, but well worth it (my opinion).

DH and I are thinking of booking a 4 day cruise next November on the Monarch. We will be booking an oceanview. Any suggestions as to what deck? Any particular cabin number? Thank you.

We just got back - we were in 9532 and LOVED it! The room is a little bigger. It's near the middle of the boat - a good place to be. :D

We were in 8540 and 8536 both locations were very convenient close to the elevators and stairs but not noisy. Great view, we could see the water and the people walking on the deck below. just couldn't look up.

If you want a nicer room, with fridge but less of a view, ie can't look down, as your looking over the lifeboats.

Personally I'll take deck 8. Plus its one up from deck 7 which is the deck that the walkway is on that goes all the way around the ship. A quick trip down the stairs and we're there. We will be there again in January.

Deck 8 is a bit cheaper, too. I really liked it. great big window. In January we will be in stearage in the bowels on deck 2 interior corrider.. brrrrr

Archived