Big Screen A Star Act for Pacific Pearl

thied

I do not know if any one has posted this all ready as I can not find it if has been posted.

P&O Cruises has announced that its latest superliner, Pacific Pearl, will feature a giant entertainment screen on its pool deck, giving passengers a great new way to enjoy their cruise holiday.

Stretching seven metres wide and four metres high, the state-of-the-art LED “Big Screen” is a first for the cruise line and headlines a series of exciting drawcards planned for Pacific Pearl, which will be launched in December this year in Auckland.

scoop

Well I am not a fan of the big screen.

If you read some of the threads on the Princess board they are pleading for it to be turned off during the day, as they are sick and tired of being bombarded with ads, while the try to relax around the pool decks and bars.:eek:

Well I am not a fan of the big screen.

If you read some of the threads on the Princess board they are pleading for it to be turned off during the day, as they are sick and tired of being bombarded with ads, while the try to relax around the pool decks and bars.:eek:

I, too, have read that quite often, David. It seems to be more popular at night - especially with the popcorn to go with it. :) We haven't even watched a movie on the cabin TV or in the Showlounge. Always seems to be something else to do, or we like to relax on deck with a book.

Archived