Solstice TA October 2011 Code Red

dmk

I was planning to book the 11/7/11 TA and the Greece-Turkey the week before while on the Connie TA. Called X and was told that they could NOT book the Equinox from November thru December. Could only speculate that there was a charter or a change in itinerary. I would think that a charter for a TA is very unlikely. If this isn't reso;ved soon I need to go in another direction.

It looks like my booking on the previous Connie ta are now showing confirmed on the 12 night E Med. Same category, same cabin, same price as the ta

It appears they are starting with Connie first... so hold tight.

It looks like my booking on the previous Connie ta are now showing confirmed on the 12 night E Med. Same category, same cabin, same price as the ta

It appears they are starting with Connie first... so hold tight.

:)Will you start a new booking when your TA shows again and hold on to this 12 night E Med because....who knows?

Or will you cancel this Med cruise and rebook your TA?

:)Will you start a new booking when your TA shows again and hold on to this 12 night E Med because....who knows?

Or will you cancel this Med cruise and rebook your TA?

When I say MY booking... I made the booking.. for my client. I think they shall be switching to the new transat date as they need to come home.

I have the November 5, 2011 TA on Connie booked, and after seeing this thread, I logged onto Celebrity to double check it. It still appears to be booked, so I'm not sure if I'm confusing which ships are being re-booked. Doing a generic search also shows the 11/5/11 TA for Connie. (But I do see now that it cannot be booked, but is listed as all sold out).

I will heed the message to wait and see! :)

Question: we're doing what was the last European Cruise aboard the Equinox in 2011 (10-31-11) Since it appears the 11-7-11 TA is affected by this, should I keep an eye out for changes to the 10-31-11 cruise? Do you think any that they're adding will be 7 day cruises?

Question: we're doing what was the last European Cruise aboard the Equinox in 2011 (10-31-11) Since it appears the 11-7-11 TA is affected by this, should I keep an eye out for changes to the 10-31-11 cruise? Do you think any that they're adding will be 7 day cruises?

I believe that your cruise is o.k. Also, I believe that the 11-7 TA will be unchanged, as will the subsequent Equinox Caribbean cruises.

I believe that your cruise is o.k. Also, I believe that the 11-7 TA will be unchanged, as will the subsequent Equinox Caribbean cruises.

I am surely hoping that you are correct, Mr. D, we're booked on the 10/2011 EQ Med, I would hate for seven months of planning to be down the drain!

May I ask why you believe? Is it based on information that you have?

I disagree... I think they are going to bump the TA out a sailing or two.... I have no validation of this, just gut thought and the fact that my 11-7-11 TA showed up as an 11 night Med trip before it disappeared completely from my reservation.

I disagree... I think they are going to bump the TA out a sailing or two.... I have no validation of this, just gut thought and the fact that my 11-7-11 TA showed up as an 11 night Med trip before it disappeared completely from my reservation.

I agree. I think it will be more likely that we will be cruising in December if we stay on the TA. I was really looking forward to warmish weather in Rome for a week before the cruise. I do know that I'm annoyed at how this is being drawn out. It seems unlikely we'll hear anything over the weekend.

Cynthia

Just received a call from a RCL rep who confirmed that the Equinox will be doing an 11 day rather than a TA on Nov. 7th. My guess,and only a guess, is that the Equinox will not be doing a TA and will remain in Europe for the 2011 season.

Just received a call from a RCL rep who confirmed that the Equinox will be doing an 11 day rather than a TA on Nov. 7th. My guess,and only a guess, is that the Equinox will not be doing a TA and will remain in Europe for the 2011 season.

My guess is that she will do a TA at a later date:)

All the Carribbean bookings for the Equinox for Dec. 12th and 23 rd are still up plus also for Jan. etc. If she was going to stay in Europe, these bookings would be Code Red also.

Hi Orator !

The odds are 99.99% your above comment will not be the case. Equinox's Caribbean sailings for 12/12/11 and beyond are currently available for sale on the Celebrity website, so Equinox will be sailing the Caribbean.

At this point, all we can do is connect the dots. Beyond that, it's all speculation. Hopefully, we will hear from Celebrity soon.

I agree. I think it will be more likely that we will be cruising in December if we stay on the TA. I was really looking forward to warmish weather in Rome for a week before the cruise. I do know that I'm annoyed at how this is being drawn out. It seems unlikely we'll hear anything over the weekend.

Cynthia

Hi, I know this is nerve racking, but we did the late nov., early dec. TA last year, & still hit some very nice weather:) Some light sprinkles in rome one day, but mostly Rome was still warm & beautiful...warm enough for shorts & tees.

Hi, I know this is nerve racking, but we did the late nov., early dec. TA last year, & still hit some very nice weather:) Some light sprinkles in rome one day, but mostly Rome was still warm & beautiful...warm enough for shorts & tees.

Thanks for giving me hope, I hope it holds true this year. We did a TA in December from Barcelona. The ports were cool but the sea days were quite warm. I guess you never know.

Cynthia

We are sailing on Equinox on 8th - 18th July 2011. The date of the cruise on X website is now the 7th - 17th July. Surely they are not adjusting dates throughout the summer too..:( . We have already booked our airfare!

Still the 8th on U.S. site.

Archived