soda package

For adults, I think it runs $6 pp per day....for kids, it's $4 pp per day.....for fountain soda. (sorry--seems they raised the price!)

You have to drink in excess of 3+ cans (or the equivilent) per day to make the soda package worth it. You can buy soda "by the can" if you don't get the package.

For adults, I think it runs $6 pp per day....for kids, it's $4 pp per day.....for fountain soda. (sorry--seems they raised the price!)

You have to drink in excess of 3+ cans (or the equivilent) per day to make the soda package worth it. You can buy soda "by the can" if you don't get the package.

It may be $6 but I thought it was $7. Either way, you know about how much.

Question about the soda package......does that mean that I can have sodas for dinner in the main dining room? Do the servers seem annoyed with anyone ordering sodas for dinner?

We had them every night at dinner. Our servers did not seem annoyed at all. She kept the refills coming without asking for them. After the first night she automatically brought DH and I our cokes without us even asking.

Question about the soda package......does that mean that I can have sodas for dinner in the main dining room? Do the servers seem annoyed with anyone ordering sodas for dinner?

Even if they do seem annoyed, does it matter? It is something you purchased and are entitled to, use it to its fullest no matter where you are!

Archived